B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

There is no woman more suited for Bruno than the beautiful Ulyana. She is very sexual, love giving oral, loves to fuck and more than most women loves it in the ass finishing by having the guy cum in her mouth and swallowing the sperm. I am not a fan of Bruno but these two are destined to get it on. 

See what I mean about the dross wasting no time in appearing; at least Ulyana kept to herself and hasn’t stopped bating since; she is a dream 👌 unfortunately it looks like Harley is into cock and not pussy and by their body language she has known the guy from before last night so no doubt it won’t be the last time we’ve seen him! At least Ulyana is back at her best 🤪

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There is no woman more suited for Bruno than the beautiful Ulyana. She is very sexual, love giving oral, loves to fuck and more than most women loves it in the ass finishing by having the guy cum in her mouth and swallowing the sperm. I am not a fan of Bruno but these two are destined to get it on. 

Gina can do all of what you describe at the moment , I would love seeing Ulyana having sex of course , but it is time to be introduced to new “ faces “ and let slowly Bruno enjoy the apartment adventures he has with all these people parading in his and Gina’s apartment. 

I have no doubt that B1 girls will meet Gina ( maybe him also ) somewhere in the process as they used to party together , but for me , Bruno was meant to be with Holly , this is what I would have liked to watch . 

I would like to see Ulyana with a total new guy , kind of living a story like Pam and Jordi , she speaks English and if there’s anything  I would enjoy the most from this girl , it is to find happiness in Barcelona for all of the incredible moments she has shown us over the years in her short repeated appearances . Her masturbations are exceptional , her way of knowing how to make sex and give pleasure at great and top standards, let’s hope for another fantastic stay by her , although sharing the bedroom with Olivia isn’t the best that could happen .. 

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Nice, big party, big fun, if this is what is going to happen every night then we will see great things in this apartment. 😂 🤣 🤣 😂

yes yes very fun, lots of bla bla and no fuck and at the end the same blueballs, hey its like real life

bohemian rhapsody queen GIF

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

yes yes very fun, lots of bla bla and no fuck and at the end the same blueballs, hey its like real life

bohemian rhapsody queen GIF

The girls just arrived , let’s give them some time .. Leora is in Prague for more than two years and except one week or something like that with her ex boyfriend  , we have seen no visitors ( apart 1 ) , no sex , nothing at all except some forced shows with her ex best friend .. if RLC gives time and absolute freedom to do as she pleases to Ulyana in particular in this apartment , the response from the audience will be massive .. wait and see 😇🥳😉

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The girls just arrived , let’s give them some time .. Leora is in Prague for more than two years and except one week or something like that with her ex boyfriend  , we have seen no visitors ( apart 1 ) , no sex , nothing at all except some forced shows with her ex best friend .. if RLC gives time and absolute freedom to do as she pleases to Ulyana in particular in this apartment , the response from the audience will be massive .. wait and see 😇🥳😉

i dont care of visitors in leora apt if she is to bring visitor like daniel or fiora bf i wish she never bring visitors

• Upvote 2