B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

40 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If you are talking about Fiora, I just wish she will stay " Fiora " and not becoming another Gina ... One is enough ... I must say I prefer and BY FAR Fiora !! 

I think my post wasn’t “ interpreted “ the right way .. I said and meant that Ulyana would be great to become Gina , that means stay permanently in Spain and why not , find a guy and have her own place , the things that happened to Gina more or less . 

About Fiora , it might be that she never left Barcelona and that she was always there / living there with this guy she has . 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Not all men can be “ brave “ at sex 😁😎 .. the same goes for the women of course .. not all of us men are satisfied with the  things you are doing to us or you are willing to do .. 

Of course.  We don't all want our men to be "brave".  But we do expect them to try.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The clubs are now open until 6 am, so maybe they heading for a club

It makes no sense why they would go to B2 anyway!  I hope you are right and they never grace the doors of B2 during their stay this time but unfortunately we all know that will never happen.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

My source 🙂 informed me about Harley's first open bate - with a but plug 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It's her first bate that I have seen since she got there. Did she do one covered?