Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I was thinking about how this thing makes me laugh. When she was sick 2 weeks ago or more she preferred to call Paul even though it was early in the morning in Russia. Now it's okay to call LB at 1am.

It’s funny that we are still talking about this subject  and analyzing till  the very last detail each and every phonecall she makes and to who .. I have said in the past , I don’t really know and understand what this serves .. if she phones Paul 5-6 times per day for repeated things , this is already annoyed and it can be the best talk and sharing only once per day with whoever friend she has in Prague .

My point is that it is her absolute right to phone and speak even 24 hours per day if she wants but … the more she communicates , the more this shows her loneliness , isolation and feeling scared alone .. scared because she has no one to trust like she trusts her ex boyfriend in Russia .. at the end , the sleep , wake up , outside of apartment , return , masturbate , repeat , i wonder for how long it will keep the interest … there are signs of tired subscribers while there’s direct competition as the viewership is shared and spread ..  but she prefers to check before and play alone lately .. let’s see .

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I was thinking about how this thing makes me laugh. When she was sick 2 weeks ago or more she preferred to call Paul even though it was early in the morning in Russia. Now it's okay to call LB at 1am.

But as you well know, this whole thing with her and LB can change in the same phone call, let alone the same day.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But as you well know, this whole thing with her and LB can change in the same phone call, let alone the same day.....

What I wanted to point out is how she likes to play with two feet in one shoe whenever she wants. It almost makes me think that when she's sick she doesn't trust to call LB for some reason. For a girl who can't live without him it seems to me quite ridiculous behavior.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

What I wanted to point out is how she likes to play with two feet in one shoe whenever she wants. It almost makes me think that when she's sick she doesn't trust to call LB for some reason. For a girl who can't do without him it seems to me quite ridiculous behavior.

Brokk, you know that NONE of this has been remotely normal or natural has it? From day one, it has been the weirdest relationship for so many reasons. Yet it has survived 17 months. From very early on, there has always been something going wrong, always something to fall out about. Went through months and months of arguments and tears, actually broke up in November then got back just 2 weeks later, yet here we are nearly a year after that, still going through regular fall outs & make ups, but it looks even more strange. Like you say, who does she turn to all the time? Not her current 'BF' is it? (She and Paul never actually split officially, people forget) And it shows you both of them are as bad as each other, neither can walk away, but for different reasons. This could easily go on into a third year. Wait till next June.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I really don't know how Leora and live with herself after doing away with the Panda and Koala. 😁

I would imagine she is content, and she certainly isn't losing any sleep over it, myself likewise.😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 1