Leora - Home Activities #64

pulo filipe

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Of course she has yes, that video she made at the first lesson, she sent to others so i guess it would be others in the class, in fact i reckon one of her salon friends got her into it. I doubt she just signed up not knowing anyone there. So going out after with them is defo possible.

More private life things hiding .. or not comfortable .. or .. she simply doesn’t give a shit of RLC rules and what she’s supposed to deliver ( to RLC knowledge of course .. ) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I fully admit I am surprised she hasn't come home yet, because after the first time she came back straight afterwards and was clearly tired, so to now stay out, I wasn't expecting that. Mind you, the long calls to Paul before leaving could have been an indication, as was staying awake all night then only rising early afternoon (Hindsight, i know, but maybe this was always the plan)

But i will also be quite surprised if it's LB - Yet, still would expect it to happen. To leave a class all sweaty and knackered and then immediately go off with him? Having a drink or food with other classmates yes, I can see that definitely and could very well be the case. However, having said all that, he is definitely around this week, so....Maybe she got/made an offer she/he couldn't refuse. But we just don't know and very possibly won't. 

She is playing you so you tune in and watch the reality show .. other than that , she is one more participant that RLC is behaving  to her with full freedom and ideas of what needs  to be done and his desir to see us all left mind or hiding😆,, aserkkng tsjub 

4 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Her friends are mainly all  from russia and   ukraine , but when in shops etc she speaks czech, english and russian.  

That's amazing how did you hear what she speaks in the shops?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

More private life things hiding .. or not comfortable .. or .. she simply doesn’t give a shit of RLC rules and what she’s supposed to deliver ( to RLC knowledge of course .. ) 

I have been a big admirer of Leora for many years now, but also one of her fiercest critics when I think she may be taking the piss out of the subscribers of RLC, purely my opinion of course, and as a fee paying member I feel I am justified to air my views if at times I am not satisfied.

I don't at the moment feel she deserves criticism regarding her contribution, I asked that she tried to balance her private life with what I see as he moral commitment to her fans and members, and as far as I am concerned she is now trying to accomplish that request.

Naturally we all have different views on what we think we are entitled to as subscribers, motivated mostly by sexual preferences or other aspects that are of interest to us as individuals, but we certainly do not have a divine right to anything more than she gives us. 

You quote RLC rules, but nowhere in RLC rules does it state that she has to do anything . She would I believe not last long if she didn't do anything at all, and the members deserve some reward for thier subscription but she is certainly not compelled to do so...solely her choice !

She can at times be unbelievably frustrating and at other times unbelievably satisfying, so to my mind she has almost struck the right balance...What she does outside the apartment has never been any of my business and I therefor have no interest at all in that side of her life, if she wanted me or us to know she would bring it home or contact us in other ways to inform us...She hasn't, so her choice must be respected. 

My only complaint at the moment is one of personal choice !! BRING BACK THE BRAZILIAN PLEASE !!!!!!!🙃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Bonjour

Merci pour vos commentaires leoea est rentrée très tard vers minuit d’après que j’ai pu lire, ce fut une soirée très calme et on ce n’est pas ou elle est allée après la danse

Ce matin on m’installe la fibre je ne serais pas connecté je compte sur vous pour les nouvelles

On n’est jeudi que sera la journée

Très bonne journée à vous

• Like 2

1 minute ago, patou said:

Hello

Thank you for your comments leoea came home very late around midnight from what I could read, it was a very quiet evening and we are not where she went after the dance

This morning they install me the fiber I would not be connected I count on you for the news

It is not Thursday that will be the day

Good day to you

Very quiet, just ironing then bed. No calls. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wednesday  

Pretty girl leora 

Morning 

On tablet watch movie 

On the phone SMS 

To sleep 

afternoon 

dance lessons 

arrived home 00:00 

in the bathroom washing the kitten and beautiful body