Leora - Home Activities #64

pulo filipe

25 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

I'm not 100% sure,  but its to do with her boyfriend and friends.  

I wonder if she was going back to Russia to her parents first rather than staying in Ukraine with a guy who, in theory, she broke up with in Prague.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I wonder if she was going back to Russia to her parents first rather than staying in Ukraine with a guy who, in theory, she broke up with in Prague.

Then, thinking about it, it is quite funny to ask someone like Leora for opinions on relationships. I mean, not that Leora can give who knows what great opinions or advice given her situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I'm not 100% sure but I thought there was originally a difference of opinion between Leora and Malia because Leora thought Malia should have gone home to see her very ill mother before she even though about following the guy to the Ukraine.

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm not 100% sure but I thought there was originally a difference of opinion between Leora and Malia because Leora thought Malia should have gone home to see her very ill mother before she even though about following the guy to the Ukraine.

✔️

• Thanks 2

Il y a 1 heure, GAG-HER a dit :

Juste pour confirmer, Leora a envoyé un texto à Malia tout l’après-midi pendant environ 2 heures avant de partir en fin d’après-midi dans la précipitation hier. Elle aidait avec un problème, cela dure depuis 3-4 jours.

Bonjour Gag - Elle

Merci pour tous c’est renseignement tout est clair pour moi

J’aime que la vérité soit dite cela évite de polémiquer et dire n’importe quoi qui peut nuire aux filles

Et je suis parfois le premier à dire n’importe quoi  

Je suis désolé mais hier en voyant tout l’après-midi à envoyer des SMS mais je ne savais pas à qui et je croyais c’était loverboy mais tout est rentré dans l’ordre

Merci encore

• Like 1