B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

15 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nelly is the new "Nora" - now she can not stand that the girls are having a good time.
Last night when the Twins and Nana were chatting in the kitchen, she slammed the door of her room to keep them quiet and went up to the garage in protest.
Now she was also out of bed and the girls heard her and stopped the music and dancing.

I heard about this yesterday and was surprised that nobody else commented on it.

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I am someone of average means and unfortunately do not have time to take luxurious spa baths like Nelly in this clip.

And I am not an expert at the various things you can put into a spa tub to make it feel wonderful.

But I am sorry, this looks like Nelly defecated in the tub.   I would have never have seen  this if it wasn't a REPLAY thumbnail.

It's hard to watch Nelly do anything, but I didn't see any shit floating in the tub. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

If Nelly & Bogdan read this forum ... and you subscribe to my theory that sometimes the cast members like to fuck with us ... then this would be a good one.  The Boggy/Nelly haters are being played.  We shall see.

We shall see in time :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Say that this is true....it's about F@CKING TIME!!

they will leave when u take a sub, that will take decades and i heard they probably own the villa so the chance that they will leave is zero

• Sad 1