B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

Nana’s friend is a fantastic guest , I think it reflects to the majority of the people that most of us have in our daily lives .. the typical girl next door who enjoys her life , no problems to expose her sexy appeal with her own way , I admire and adore incredible her total cool interaction with the cameras , no shy at all , just herself since day 1 .. fantastic .. I think a great friend for Nana’s life and hope they stay as they are .. question never answered ( how could it be 😂🤣 ) , can this girl be the 3rd person during her threesome  with her ex ?  😉😉😏🤓

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nana’s friend is a fantastic guest , I think it reflects to the majority of the people that most of us have in our daily lives .. the typical bevy girl door , who enjoys her life , no problems to expose her sexy appeal with her own way , I admire and adore incredible her total cool interaction with the cameras , no shy at all , just herself since day 1 .. fantastic .. I think a great friend for Mama’s life and hope they stay as they are .. question never answered ( how could it be 😂🤣 ) , can this girl be the 3rd person during her threesome  with her ex ?  😉😉😏🤓

If she was the guy was totally out of what every one would expect from a soccer player.

Is cute when the girl sleeps hugging Nana. 

20 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nelly is the new "Nora" - now she can not stand that the girls are having a good time.
Last night when the Twins and Nana were chatting in the kitchen, she slammed the door of her room to keep them quiet and went up to the garage in protest.
Now she was also out of bed and the girls heard her and stopped the music and dancing.

She's a fucking pain in the arse!

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If she was the guy was totally out of what every one would expect from a soccer player.

Is cute when the girl sleeps hugging Nana. 

Yes , I noticed the hugs too at night .. very nice . About the threesome , I was referring to her long time 6 years relationship she had in her country . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Yes , I noticed the hugs too at night .. very nice . About the threesome , I was referring to her long time 6 years relationship she had in her country . 

That's what I was talking about. She dated a soccer player that now is playing in big team. idk if he plays in a UEFA kind of team, idk much about soccer.

It seems like Saturday night out for Nana and her friend , fantastic ☺️😇 Nana looking great, my crazy instinct says that whether Nana’s friend had a chance for anything more on cameras , she wouldn’t hesitate .. I dare to say that she might do more than Nana .. ahh , well , just some thoughts of a crazy voyeur 😂🤣

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's what I was talking about. She dated a soccer player that now is playing in big team. idk if he plays in a UEFA kind of team, idk much about soccer.

Ahh , ok , thanks for the info , didn’t know this detail , didn’t hear it during her confessions at least to the guy we saw quite often sleeping with her and trying to have her . Anyway , a nice private - before the cameras world - life detail that always helps for a better understanding of a tenant . 

Nana in a great mood for a night out , so much change of confidence with the presence of a real life friend , strange to see that it needs some small details like this appearance of her friend so as for everyone to see a truly and  original behavior and attitude ( and not struggling at times for doing things , being bored and so on ) .. Anyway , everyone trying to improve a bit the weird B4 atmosphere and for one more day , N&B isolated from everyone  else ( like  Radislava when she was doing the same , totally deserved strict criticism about this couple’s ongoing behaviors which obviously causes problems of the daily life routine of the rest ) .