B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

Nelly is the new "Nora" - now she can not stand that the girls are having a good time.
Last night when the Twins and Nana were chatting in the kitchen, she slammed the door of her room to keep them quiet and went up to the garage in protest.
Now she was also out of bed and the girls heard her and stopped the music and dancing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Nelly is the new "Nora" - now she can not stand that the girls are having a good time.

How many people on this forum including myself have been saying that Nelly was a major buzzkill in this house? I bet she probably just mad she can't get drunk with them like she used to because Bogdan will get mad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Last night when the Twins and Nana were chatting in the kitchen, she slammed the door of her room to keep them quiet and went up to the garage in protest.
Now she was also out of bed and the girls heard her and stopped the music and dancing.

I think our good friend moos then can now  understand what we mean about Nelly and that the atmosphere in B4 is what it is .. even these girls now go to other places to party since nothing can happen in the - once upon a time - legendary villa .. pity 😔

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think our good friend moos then can now  understand what we mean about Nelly and that the atmosphere in B4 is what it is .. even these girls now go to other places to party since nothing can happen in the - once upon a time - legendary villa .. pity 😔

moos cant understand nothing, he just have eyes for the young pretty fiora and her handsome bf

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

moos cant understand nothing, he just have eyes for the young pretty fiora and her handsome bf

Moos is one of the best contributors and open minded members here , he has his opinions as you have yours .. he just said that it isn’t nice to speak in “ zeroing comments “ or comments that reflect opinions which I think if it was said publicly to us , would hurt us .. we maybe look like “ Sloth “ but we maybe believe that we are Adonis , would we like to hear from people saying this in our face ? I think this is what he tries to say ☺️ Let’s not expand “ Harley’s “ tactics by calling people ( tenants / guests ) in minimalistic and degrading characterizations.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Moos is one of the best contributors and open minded members here , he has his opinions as you have yours .. he just said that it isn’t nice to speak in “ zeroing comments “ or comments that reflect opinions which I think if it was said publicly to us , would hurt us .. we maybe look like “ Sloth “ but we maybe believe that we are Adonis , would we like to hear from people saying this in our face ? I think this is what he tries to say ☺️ Let’s not expand “ Harley’s “ tactics by calling people ( tenants / guests ) in minimalistic and degrading characterizations.

puke GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

She is really annoying. If she wants a quiet house, she should fuck right off and get her own damn place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3