B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

OMG YES KLASSY KAROL that is it just like that !!!!! Love it UMMMMMMMMMM drinking all of incredible ass in !!!!! now if only No No No way NANA could figure that out. Maybe just maybe both my hearts would beat like crazy.

Image result for Funny Heart Beating GIFImage result for Funny Heart Beating GIF

23 hours ago, ddhm said:

In my humble opinion , this move from Gina and Bruno in the villa it is an internal move and instructions from RLC .. N&B are missing , it will be now the twins for some period , I think RLC didn’t want to have empty beds in the villa and send the info to Gina to save the apartment as she did while she was also there or whenever she appears ( although Karol has been nice so far , and even Radislava - sorry Moos on a different opinion on that 😬🙄 - watching her gradually and slow adaptation in her new environment that I start believing she likes it more and more ) .

With B5 ( especially Timur and Tereza ) having the villa as a complete “ forbidden to visit territory “ , the same going for the B2 girls and the B1 girls who just joined , it is a rather easy move and totally explainable .. Bruno is back to the “ place that his legend started being creating “ , Gina at a place that she really loves to be ( although her own place she enjoys it a lot ) , I would like to see some drama to be honest but …. It will all take a formation and be explained when Masha soon visits Barcelona ( again 😉😉😉😋😋😏😏🤩🥳

RLC doesn't give any such instructions, and they certainly don't instruct people to inhabit another tenants bedroom. 

Mila, Anna, and Lola have all taken short vacations recently and nobody stayed in their rooms, and Anna and Lola were away at the same time leaving two empty rooms.  And there have been many more that have taken short vacations, earlier this year and in previous years, without anyone staying in their rooms.  Also, B4's master bedroom was empty for over two weeks after Megan moved out, and would have stayed empty for longer if Elian and Tesla hadn't asked to move there.  Many other rooms have been empty for long periods of time in B2 and B4 in the last few months.  And yet you think RLC are desperate not to have an empty room for two days while the twins are away?

Gina is a very good friend of Lia and Mia, she's not just some random person that's shown up in their room, and she's been hanging out with Nelly quite a bit recently.  She just fancied a night in the villa and asked her friends if she could stay in their room while they were away.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

56 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

RLC doesn't give any such instructions, and they certainly don't instruct people to inhabit another tenants bedroom. 

Mila, Anna, and Lola have all taken short vacations recently and nobody stayed in their rooms, and Anna and Lola were away at the same time leaving two empty rooms.  And there have been many more that have taken short vacations, earlier this year and in previous years, without anyone staying in their rooms.  Also, B4's master bedroom was empty for over two weeks after Megan moved out, and would have stayed empty for longer if Elian and Tesla hadn't asked to move there.  Many other rooms have been empty for long periods of time in B2 and B4 in the last few months.  And yet you think RLC are desperate not to have an empty room for two days while the twins are away?

Gina is a very good friend of Lia and Mia, she's not just some random person that's shown up in their room, and she's been hanging out with Nelly quite a bit recently.  She just fancied a night in the villa and asked her friends if she could stay in their room while they were away.

I totally agree with your message , I believe the whole “ attitude “ of “ occupied “ empty “ apartments ( Gina and Bruno away , Brutus / Cleopatra taking over , Leora away , Dennis taking over , Masha away , a variety of friends taking over , 4 B4 tenants away , Gina and Bruno taking over ) , it could seem like a pattern with internal RLC business instructions to reduce as much as possible the visual of empty beds ( your theory is a great explaining though ) , combining it also with the fact of the recent news update on the main page that they didn’t want to show that participants go all the time and not new ones are coming ( empty beds ) , letting us know twice that the twins joined the project , resulting in a kind of “ brainwash “ marketing that wanted us to believe that they  struggling on bringing people to fill the beds … also a personal theory 😌😇

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Excellent rebuttal Ash!.  I was kind of bought into the speculation that the Gina/Bruno visit to B4 was orchestrated by RLC but you provide a really good argument for why this is not how it works.  Ultimately we will may never know.  And realize there is a difference between ... "giving such instructions" with the whole conversation around these people have bosses, etc., etc.   ... versus something casually suggested, even perhaps by Bogdan ... like "hey Gina you and Bruno should use the penthouse while the Twins are gone ... check with them I'm sure they'd be ok with this ... especially if you brought your own sheets ... "  wink wink ... knowing that they have Cleo and what's-his-name fucking back in G&B's apartment.    I mean these people understand the gig they are in and probably are keen on doing what helps their employer without even being "ordered to".   I mean if internally they all felt RLC was going down the tubes ... some would bail and others would try to work harder. 

But your point Ash is well taken and well done.

ADDITIONAL THOUGHT:  This makes me wonder if there is internal rivalry between apartments.  Obviously Gina/Bruno fucking anywhere on an RLC cam helps RLC and it doesn't really matter to RLC where they fuck.  But if Bogdan or somebody felt B4 needs to "get a boost" so to speak, it would support a casually suggestion and/or invitation to visit the Penthouse.   There does not seem to be much rivalry between apartments or between Barca vs Rome vs Prague.  We have discussed individual rivalry like Radi mastering the art of being top cam.