Leora - Home Activities #65

14 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Well, this was a surprise. It was known that she was busy today but that she went out around 1:30 am is quite strange.

Maybe the two phone calls to LB helped but there wasn't the usual preparation to go out as usual.

Well what this was about, who knows, but at 01.30, after being in the toilet for 15 minutes, she called LB as soon as she came out. She sounded a little grumpy with him and was going to shower, but as soon as the call was over, she got dressed, turned off all the lights off and left, so she may have had to rush.

Common sense says she met him, but then again, maybe not. He may have just given her a lift to somewhere else, then again she could indeed have gone back to his, it was quite confusing. But there's no doubt he still plays a role in her life, because we can see it. Three calls yesterday, says it all. Where she is and with who today, that's kind of gone now. All that matters is the overall picture, and that is, it's the same as ever. She and LB are still together in some way. Simple as that, just not as 'Full on' as before. Just when you think it's over, up he pops again. I think it will take a lot for this to fully end.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Well Leora leaving at that time must be a first... I am completely baffled.

I was baffled when I saw mashas boyfriends on the beach walking side  ways then I realised  they had,crabs or something I hope  paul don't end up like that 

Je vais peut-être me répéter mais je n'arrive toujours pas à comprendre ce que les gens trouvent d'excitant de voir une fille faire la même chose depuis tant d'années même un alzheimer en aurait eu marre...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, miaballe02 said:

Je vais peut-être me répéter mais je n'arrive toujours pas à comprendre ce que les gens trouvent d'excitant de voir une fille faire la même chose depuis tant d'années même un alzheimer en aurait eu marre...

leora  has a beautiful kitten and perfect body 

• Like 1