Leora - Home Activities #65

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not specifically, maybe for part of it, she did speak to someone else soon after and seems to involve the salon, she mentioned about cleaning the place which she does do sometimes on a Sunday, so it looks to me (at least right now) she has more than one thing on. 

thanks 

Leora helping her friend from the hair salon 

later with friends 

Well she's back, looks (right now) like she's stopping in, and something else - I think she's feeling under the weather again, because she took her temperature. It sounded like she'd been invited somewhere earlier for later on but didn't feel like it, something with one of the girls. So she may be home all night.

• Like 4

Forum up again? Good!

What did we miss? She phoned LB soon after her bate, a mention of something tomorrow (whether that's them or just her, i don't know).....

But earlier on - Never seen this before. She was sat on the couch, and there's knocking at the door, gets up surprised as it carries on. Puts her gown on and goes out. Comes back just 2 minutes later with nothing, looks the same as before. So my guess is that it was either a neighbour or the building manager telling her or asking her something. No intercom or nothing so it was someone from inside the building.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well she's back, looks (right now) like she's stopping in, and something else - I think she's feeling under the weather again, because she took her temperature. It sounded like she'd been invited somewhere earlier for later on but didn't feel like it, something with one of the girls. So she may be home all night.

But that didn't stop her from masturbating in the bedroom apparently (the bed is unmade). It does not seem to me that it is so "bad".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

What did we miss? She phoned LB soon after her bate, a mention of something tomorrow (whether that's them or just her, dunno).....

I guess we will know when she gets ready to go out tomorrow.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I guess we will know when she gets ready to go out tomorrow.

She has plans by the looks of it - Obviously it could  include him (2 calls today after all, that's almost unheard of now). But maybe not. Unless her cold gets worse which it could easily do, looks like she will be out. Hence why....(and maybe, also hence later....)

• Like 4
  • Sad 1