Leora - Home Activities #65

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not much of interest tonight guys, so I actually tuned into Leora's place. I've gotta say, that bate was really good! I don't know how it compared with her others, because I haven't watched her in ages, and would get bored watching her every night, but I did enjoyed it...(no sarcasm here, btw )

What I have noticed, is that her boobs are now up there with the best! They've 'matured' over the years, and she has nipples like blind cobblers thumbs...😜

Nice you enjoyed it Nags - I got a 'SAD' reaction given to me just pointing out the time it started, and it seems very odd who may have given it!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nice you enjoyed it Nags - I got a 'SAD' reaction given to me just pointing out the time it started, and it seems very odd who may have given it!!

Yes...Maybe he's only got a 'sad' or 'confused' option...🤣

Having said that...and I know he's probably not a guy to hold a grudge, but you did say something negative against her recently...😏

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not much of interest tonight guys, so I actually tuned into Leora's place. I've gotta say, that bate was really good! I don't know how it compared with her others, because I haven't watched her in ages, and would get bored watching her every night, but I did enjoyed it...(no sarcasm here, btw )

What I have noticed, is that her boobs are now up there with the best! They've 'matured' over the years, and she has nipples like blind cobblers thumbs...😜

I would agree Naga. It was nice to watch her tonight. Haven't watched for a bit as well. Closeup was very nice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...Maybe he's only got a 'sad' or 'confused' option...🤣

Having said that...and I know he's probably not a guy to hold a grudge, but you did say something negative against her recently...😏

Oh, look it's simple - It's who says it, not what it said. Unless he was genuinely sad she was bating yet again? She may not like that!

• Like 2