B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

A great all afternoon - evening for Fiora and boyfriend , teasing , foreplay , pussy eating , blowjobs , sex games .. couch ending totally horny .. well done again for nice couple atmosphere and showing on cameras โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A great all afternoon - evening for Fiora and boyfriend , teasing , foreplay , pussy eating , blowjobs , sex games .. couch ending totally horny .. well done again for nice couple atmosphere and showing on cameras โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

Well you are pretty much the only one watching this shit.ย  If not for your constant cheerleading, there would be few posts in the past 6hrs.ย ย 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

How do you know ? Is your source telling you ? Do you see her ?ย 

Yes he does tell me and no I can't and wouldn't want to see her.ย  He says she's an attention whore and will go out of her way to get it.ย  It's his opinion which of course is 180 degrees different from your opinion because your name is Moos Jr. which means that it's all real and there is nothing fake about it!!

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Well you are pretty much the only one watching this shit.ย  If not for your constant cheerleading, there would be few posts in the past 6hrs.ย ย 

I was watching too. Just don't comment much.ย 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Sounds like my source is pretty spot on to me @ddhm.ย  Even Max knows it's shit!ย  Amen Max!!

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

How do you know is shit if you arenโ€™t watching ? Do you have any idea of what is it that you are wishing to watch and have you made your thoughts known or your only posting and comments is to criticize members who have an opinion of what they watch and tenants that - as I said - you donโ€™t even ย know what you want to watch from them ?ย 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1