B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like source is pretty spot on to me @ddhm.  Even Max knows it's shit!  Amen Max!!

Do you want to make a competition of opinions of who is watching and who isn’t ? Tell your source to put the replay and see why Fiora  will be top cams in the next hour or so .. don’t go into this talk with me , trolling is enough for people like you who desperately seek for a similar of your ideas post to believe that you are the “ almighty Harley and his superb - how not clever  he is by the way risking his subscription ( apologies calling him not clever but I don’t know any other polite way ) - source .. 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Isn't time for you to take another vacation from this site @HarleyFatboy?

He stayed cool and everyone was surprised for two weeks .. even me I was quiet because he was a good posting Harley contributor with respect to others and the tenants .. well , it was too good to be true .. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Do you want to make a competition of opinions of who is watching and who isn’t ? Tell your source to put the replay and see why Fiora  will be top cams in the next hour or so .. don’t go into this talk with me , trolling is enough for people like you who desperately seek for a similar of your ideas post to believe that you are the “ almighty Harley and his superb - how not clever  he is by the way risking his subscription ( apologies calling him not clever but I don’t know any other polite way ) - source .. 

He's not risking a darn thing DD, what's your problem anyway?  Are you one of those that think just because you watch it and like it, that everyone else is supposed to watch it and like it.  Do you think your opinions and comments are better than other peoples just because they come from your head?  If anyone on this forum thinks they are "almighty" @ddhm...it's you!!

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But this apartment is not top cam...it struggles to get there at best.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He stayed cool and everyone was surprised for two weeks .. even me I was quiet because he was a good posting Harley contributor with respect to others and the tenants .. well , it was too good to be true .. 

LMAO what have I said to prove anything different?  Out of respect to you @ddhm, do you get a little butt hurt when I say something that doesn't agree with you?  So now that I have done that I'm all of a sudden a bad poster again?  You make no since, you or @thinga69!!  If you are referring to anything I say about the tenants, then I just can't help you.  I will never kiss their sorry lazy asses like you always do!!

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Harley came back with a new guy

This might be her weekend adventure , for sure Russian speaking , no worries for cameras so far ( not looking at them , feeling uncomfortable ) .. B1 on a fantastic roll with not even 10 days going live .. that’s the definition of great tenants .. fantastic 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This might be her weekend adventure , for sure Russian speaking , no worries for cameras so far ( not looking at them , feeling uncomfortable ) .. B1 on a fantastic roll with not even 10 days going live .. that’s the definition of great tenants .. fantastic 

Well yeah it's great for the RLC servers...since nobody watches this shit the cams load in no time. :dodgy:

• Like 1