B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

It didn’t take long for Harley to join the shagging league and as expected with the guy who looked to be her “regular” from the party last week. It’s no secret I don’t have much time for blokes in the GOV apts but I have to admit this one appears to be the most normal of any of them; no tats, no piercings just a regular Joe with the two of them looking like the real deal. What a pleasant change from the usual freeloading wankers and 100% better than that creepy individual who’s latched onto Fiora. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It didn’t take long for Harley to join the shagging league and as expected with the guy who looked to be her “regular” from the party last week. It’s no secret I don’t have much time for blokes in the GOV apts but I have to admit this one appears to be the most normal of any of them; no tats, no piercings just a regular Joe with the two of them looking like the real deal. What a pleasant change from the usual freeloading wankers and 100% better than that creepy individual who’s latched onto Fiora. 

may i correct u? fiora is a young beautiful woman with an handsome bf, u r not allowed to say sum1 is creepy on cc, just saying

• Haha 6

34 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Fiora and Harley making Pirogue (?) in the kitchen. Good job! They can cook for me any time.☺️

Since they are russian they are pelmeni. In russian a pirog is a large pie and nobody can eat more than one 🙂