B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s a newcomer .. it took her 2-3 days to masturbate .. give her time .. plus , what’s the meaning of being a voyeur if you get all in day 1 ?? She lives in an apartment that all tenants had sex on cameras , generally extremely generous with the subscribers .. I can’t think why she won’t or why she will be the exception of the rule of this apartment .. last plus 😆 , not often you see a butt plug for first on camera masturbation , few dare , she did .. 

I've been on RLC and CC a very long time. Harley had two opportunities before this guy to fuck on cam and passed. This guy was her third strike. I hope I am wrong but until then I stated my thoughts having paid a lot to RLC over the years. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I've been on RLC and CC a very long time. Harley had two opportunities before this guy to fuck on cam and passed. This guy was her third strike. I hope I am wrong but until then I stated my thoughts having paid a lot to RLC over the years. 

We will see , we don’t even know that he is also of any romance , it doesn’t say much to me that she changed her top in front of him exposing her tits .. I just can’t  find a reason why , when the time is right and she feels comfortable , not to do things on cameras . She’s having as I said some of the best instructors for on camera performances .

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DIDNT MARK ULYANA AND OLIVIA ON VOCATION THEY ARE CLEARLY AS I SPEAK NOW IN A DEFFERENT CITY FAR FROM BARCELONA , IN THE OTHER HAND THE NEW GIRL HARLEY IS HAVING 90 PER CENT OF THE DAY FAR FROM THE APPARTEMENT AND AS I SPEAK NOW TOO SHES HAVING SOME SERIOUS MOTOR RACES FUN AFTER MIDNIGHT OF COURSE WITH A GROUP OF POEPLE AND HER SPANISH BOYFRIEND , ALL OF THIS AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY FROM THE PROJECTTTTTTTTTTT BRAVOO 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DIDNT MARK ULYANA AND OLIVIA ON VOCATION THEY ARE CLEARLY AS I SPEAK NOW IN A DEFFERENT CITY FAR FROM BARCELONA , IN THE OTHER HAND THE NEW GIRL HARLEY IS HAVING 90 PER CENT OF THE DAY FAR FROM THE APPARTEMENT AND AS I SPEAK NOW TOO SHES HAVING SOME SERIOUS MOTOR RACES FUN AFTER MIDNIGHT OF COURSE WITH A GROUP OF POEPLE AND HER SPANISH BOYFRIEND , ALL OF THIS AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY FROM THE PROJECTTTTTTTTTTT BRAVOO 

whats wrong with your keyboard?

• Upvote 1