Leora - Home Activities #66

pulo filipe

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

So very similar to your posts !!😏   Leora has her looks in her favor. Your machine has its needle, stuck in the same old, same old groove !

Being one of her major fans , I would hope that you show that you care for her being a person also and not endlessly praising her for satisfying your wild fantasies  and pleasures by masturbating ( nothing wrong with that ) .. I wonder when was the last time that you indirectly said anything here concerning her life as a person and not as the main character at an adult site .. But what am I saying ? You advise her off site since you are one of the few ( or more )  that she keeps contact with .  The constant praising and not fair criticism has brought her in this complicated life she has , if people like you that know how to speak and can be passing the right message prefer staying in the back  and keep silent and quiet , expect for worse Leora’s life progress … except of course if you are happy of what you see for a person you admire for so many years . 

Have a nice night and don’t forget , indifference is the worst thing for someone . Show them that you are in a way interfering with anything they say or do , it gives them credit that they have an opinion , either being right or wrong . 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Being one of her major fans , I would hope that you show that you care for her being a person also and not endlessly praising her for satisfying your wild fantasies  and pleasures by masturbating ( nothing wrong with that ) .. I wonder when was the last time that you indirectly said anything here concerning her life as a person and not as the main character at an adult site .. But what am I saying ? You advise her off site since you are one of the few ( or more )  that she keeps contact with .  The constant praising and not fair criticism has brought her in this complicated life she has , if people like you that know how to speak and can be passing the right message prefer staying in the back  and keep silent and quiet , expect for worse Leora’s life progress … except of course if you are happy of what you see for a person you admire for so many years . 

Have a nice night and don’t forget , indifference is the worst thing for someone . Show them that you are in a way interfering with anything they say or do , it gives them credit that they have an opinion , either being right or wrong . 

im only a voyeur and thats why im here for, im not a philosopher, a psychanalyst or a life coach, i let that to ppl more qualified than me

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

im only a voyeur and thats why im here for, im not a philosopher, a psychanalyst or a life coach, i let that to ppl more qualified than me

2 hours ago, Incognito said:

I to am only a voyeur and that is what this site was created for

This doesn’t mean that some   of us don’t like to see all these people ,  all of the times being treated like “ sex machines “ or “ sex objects “ .. otherwise why there are posts that “ this person isn’t behaving  nice to her ( and the opposite ) “ , “ he / she is an asshole / slut “ , in general , characterizations , judgements and opinions that why should be expressed if it is just and only about sex ? 

The way that this site ( RLC ) works , due to the daily chance of watching , you get angry , happy , frustrated , pissed off , by watching ( voyeuring ) , the site ( CC) gives the chance for many to express the above feelings mentioned and communicate your thoughts with others . Saying an opinion it doesn’t make you a psychologist , especially when in an open forum like this , any opinion can be confronted with reasonable arguments . 

In any case , the site ( RLC ) everyone sees it / watches it with his own point of view and ideas concerning life and people and any talks about it happening here , I don’t consider it wrong . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

I wish you a Tuesday filled with love, peace and happiness

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! hard on chris gregg marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just taken a photo of her empty bubble bath (before she got in it i mean) and sent it in a message to someone....🤨

6 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

A picture of a bath with just water in? Weird thing to send as a tease! Whoever it was must have seen a bath before!😄 Besides she's done a lot more for Paul than that on Skype anyway.😉

What if she posted a story on Instagram? I don't think she just uses it to like and watch bullshit. Unless she wanted to show someone the new non-slip bath mat but in case she had to do it before filling the tub with water 😆

Another mystery... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What if she posted a story on Instagram? I don't think she just uses it to like and watch bullshit. Unless she wanted to show someone the new non-slip bath mat but in case she had to do it before filling the tub with water 😆

Another mystery... 

Oh of course, especially if it's 'In' this month! No matter what, if something is the thing to have, they have to show it off! That's 2021 for you!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Tonight's bate show starts 01.07.

What have you done to deserve the negative emoji's you always get from Masterchef56?

You must really have pissed him off in a former life.

Perhaps he should stay on the " Leora Fan " topic and he can then admire his regular pathetic sad remarks directed toward the lady in question, it just might give him time to think twice before casting an opinion toward you. 

But I seriously doubt it ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What have you done to deserve the negative emoji's you always get from Masterchef56?

You must really have pissed him off in a former life.

Perhaps he should stay on the " Leora Fan " topic and he can then admire his regular pathetic sad remarks directed toward the lady in question, it just might give him time to think twice before casting an opinion toward you. 

But I seriously doubt it ! 

I have no idea, seriously! Unless it's down to not being 100% positive all the time. Considering some of the things written by others, it must make me the biggest twat of all of all time! Perhaps i just tell it like it is, that as great as she can be, she is not infallible.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I have no idea, seriously! Unless it's down to not being 100% positive all the time. Considering some of the things written by others, it must make me the biggest twat of all time! Perhaps i just tell it like it is.

How dare you !!😁

• Haha 3