Leora - Home Activities #66

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Is it wrong for me to assume from the atmosphere we see around RLC, that it's not impossible that we will eventually see someone that Leora is probably dating, start visiting more, and within those visits, probably having more frequent sexual moments in the apartment, okay I'm just throwing this all for some feedback

Leora is RLC’s biggest protΓ©gΓ©e .. she is untouchable .. in my opinion , the way that she handles her stay is a major factor for RLC’s views number degrading ( obviously I can’t prove anything ) , the simple question and wondering is the following , what should be the reason for someone to subscribe concerning this apartment ? Watching a woman that her standard routine is to sleep early morning hours , wake up , Β make 6-7 phonecalls on public cameras and 4-5 private ones hiding , leave the apartment for a significant amount of time ( which is absolutely great and I approve and like it of course Β since the woman has her happiness outside ) , only to come back and depending on her mood to masturbate or not ?Β 
Β 

Yes , the all time Leora eternal fans will be there to support till the end , fantastic and totally understandable Β and their devotion is beyond words . But as i said , is RLC as a business trying to keep happy the eternal Leora’s fans by allowing this participation from her or is willing to bring and subscribe new clients by making her more active in her apartment ? As I also said , what if all the rest of the apartments copy / paste Leora’s way of participating at RLC ? How much time would RLC have till it completely collapses ??

Β 

Leora is responsible for the incredible success of RLC and its popularity and most probably the survival of it when Β β€œ the purge β€œ occurred by making quick reflexes and offering Leora a deal that obviously she couldn’t resist .. but in my humble opinion Leora is also responsible for the big drop of numbers .. it can’t be only one direction ..Β 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She can stop the bating.Β  After 9 years it's like watching Bonanza Reruns.Β Β 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

She’s addicted .. and also , what’s left for her to offer with her RLC presence except that ?Β 
Β 

The biggest problem is that even the hardcore fans are caring and praising only for this Β as there’s nothing else that this woman offers in front of cameras . Old Leora had a β€œ normal β€œ life with her boyfriend , there was variety , even with an easy and simple life , their daily routine and habits in addition to her solo way of living was indeed a nice RLC participation which Β elevated her popularity through the years ..Β 

The day now consists of social media , phonecalls , bubble baths, masturbations .. I will be told to β€œ change β€œ the channel and that nobody forces me to watch and I always say that I am also a Leora fan when she is Β a human being and not an on / off robot behaving person .Β 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s addicted .. and also , what’s left for her to offer with her RLC presence except that ?Β 
Β 

The biggest problem is that even the hardcore fans are caring and praising only for this Β as there’s nothing else that this woman offers in front of cameras . Old Leora had a β€œ normal β€œ life with her boyfriend , there was variety , even with an easy and simple life , their daily routine and habits in addition to her solo way of living was indeed a nice RLC participation which Β elevated her popularity through the years ..Β 

The day now consists of social media , phonecalls , bubble baths, masturbations .. I will be told to β€œ change β€œ the channel and that nobody forces me to watch and I always say that I am also a Leora fan when she is Β a human being and not an on / off robot behaving person .Β 

The side effects of masturbating too much.Β  Β  Β Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just taken a photo of her empty bubble bath (before she got in it i mean) and sent it in a message to someone....🀨

Has she ever sent one to big love Paul to tease him ? Maybe she wanted to send it to her salon friends ?Β 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Has she ever sent one to big love Paul to tease him ? Maybe she wanted to send it to her salon friends ?Β 

A picture of a bath with just water in? Weird thing to send as a tease! Whoever it was must have seen a bath before!πŸ˜„Β Besides she's done a lot more for Paul than that on Skype anyway.πŸ˜‰

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

A picture of a bath with just water in? Weird thing to send as a tease! Whoever it was must have seen a bath before!πŸ˜„Β Besides she's done more for Paul that on Skype anyway.

Why tease with such a photo the ( I suppose male Prague Β friend you mean ) place that he isn’t allowed not only him but anyone to visit ? Of course , it could have Β always been Dennis 😁