Leora - Home Activities #66

pulo filipe

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

This doesn’t mean that some   of us don’t like to see all these people ,  all of the times being treated like “ sex machines “ or “ sex objects “ .. otherwise why there are posts that “ this person isn’t behaving  nice to her ( and the opposite ) “ , “ he / she is an asshole / slut “ , in general , characterizations , judgements and opinions that why should be expressed if it is just and only about sex ? 

The way that this site ( RLC ) works , due to the daily chance of watching , you get angry , happy , frustrated , pissed off , by watching ( voyeuring ) , the site ( CC) gives the chance for many to express the above feelings mentioned and communicate your thoughts with others . Saying an opinion it doesn’t make you a psychologist , especially when in an open forum like this , any opinion can be confronted with reasonable arguments . 

In any case , the site ( RLC ) everyone sees it / watches it with his own point of view and ideas concerning life and people and any talks about it happening here , I don’t consider it wrong . 

My opinion it started and the people enjoyed the freedom of exhibitions. Most cams were free and I think with the exception of Leora it is becoming more of a job than for pleasure. Leora has only changed from a shy young lady into a very sensual young lady. My mistake was removing all the videos when the kids busted me I panicked, thought I would find other ways to watch them.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I totally agree, and this is what i have said before, as i knew it would happen. When Malia left, she had 2 options. To carry on doing what she was doing (LB, salon girls etc) and leave an empty apt a lot, risking the wrath of forum members, or stay home a lot more. She did the latter, but now alone she had to fill the time with more shows, but it worked and people were on the whole happy. NOW, a few weeks later, the situation changes? And she is out a lot more - Coincidentally the same time LB is back in business. So we now see shows one after the other, sometimes being prepped as soon as she gets home, sometimes 2 in the same night. As you say, stops mid- clean or mid- iron for a few minutes of 'spontaneous' dance - Like 'I better do this', then we don't see her, her mind is elsewhere. That balance we talked about already looks wobbly. And not for the first time, it centers around other things. Only how i see it, but this last 2 weeks, has been quite different in tone/mood. And i knew this was inevitable. And by doing SO many shows, it quickly becomes expected, this is how she backs herself into a corner!

Yes, she has the courses, classes, all that, we know - But....When LB is back, it changes so much overall, because we have seen this happen for 17 months now. There's no getting away from it. He has affected things for her (Good and bad) much more than i think even she herself realises. Whether he's pissed her off, or made her feel like a princess, he has played an enormous role in how she is when WE see her, and when we DON'T see her too (Which is really what i'm getting at here, her mood inside the apartment is very often affected with how things are outside too).

I cannot say who's birthday it is for sure, i don't know what time she'll be home, but overall....The last 2 weeks are making more sense now. It's been slowly building.

What I am saying for months and months in a sarcastic and not perhaps fair way , your use of native English language confirms my saying and thoughts .. it has never in history of socializing with other  people a proper way to lead two different lives , one in the working place / rent free / loneliness and sad apartment and a life outside of this place full of LIFE , sad and happy moments , events , communication , socializing , ups , downs , activities , hobbies ….LIFE ..

It is a pity , always  in my humble opinion , that few people support the idea and what  it is the obvious solution for this torture for her to end . She either quits ( incredibly unlikely ) and find her own path of life with bank account money or FINALLY make her place open for people to visit , to interact  , to have a coffee or a tea , sit in the living room and enjoy company , be with others and laugh , smile and be happy , SIMPLY , BE HUMAN like the rest of the people in her circle , like all normal brain beings . 

But , since I know that the laughing emojis whenever I refer to such things like I want to control Leora’s life appear ( I wonder when my friend the dog will judge my statement again - hello scutus , I am a bit busy today and don’t know if I post a lot at the forum at other sections , just helping you so you don’t need to hunt my comments elsewhere so as to give your laughing reactions - ) I stop here and give the food for thoughts the same way I am doing for more than a year . The solution to the problems and her life is obvious , is she willing to change it and finally find peace and relax by becoming a normal human being behavior person ? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Same ole,same ole shit from you.

I copy / paste you … same ole , same ole “ my love Leora and a kiss everywhere you want “ , I am learning only from the best . Are you nervous missing your love and obsession ( your words , not mine ) ? Did you speak to her today and did she tell you when she’s back home ready to make the performance so as you can send her your loving message ? You know all and I know shit that’s why the post by the way .. 

P.S . English language says “ you were “ and not “ you was “ same ole same shit by you in language skills 😂🤣😂🤣

Enjoy because this isn’t the place to bring my differences with a cultist like you . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I copy / paste you … same ole , same ole “ my love Leora and a kiss everywhere you want “ , I am learning only from the best . Are you nervous missing your love and obsession ( your words , not mine ) ? Did you speak to her today and did she tell you when she’s back home ready to make the performance so as you can send her your loving message ? You know all and I know shit that’s why the post by the way .. 

P.S . English language says “ you were “ and not “ you was “ same ole same shit by you in language skills 😂🤣😂🤣

Enjoy because this isn’t the place to bring my differences with a cultist like you . 

@masterchef56

Meme Comedy GIF by PEEKASSO
the silence of the lambs GIF