Leora - Home Activities #66

pulo filipe

56 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

whats with Ekaterinburg? is that where she come from?

NO.. NO

But here:

WWW.WUNDERGROUND.COM

Krasnoyarsk Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical...

Now tell me she would like to go back... fuck that.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, patou said:

If today is her dance class, she already has to come home to change and come out again so not much in the apartment, just to sleep because I think she will be exhausted from her evening and from this night

She didn't take anything with her, just changed into jeans so if she is going to dance she will have to get her extras (shorts, shirt etc). Will be popular if she goes out again tonight!🙃

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, scutus said:

Simply stated, it is more of ddhm's posting his, created non existent, facts. To make it appear that he has more info regarding the tenants lives.  I challenge him to document any information regarding Ekaterinburg, that can only be found with what has been presented to us, her viewers, via the cameras, and speakers inside the apartment. 

Of course he may have a fellow contributor providing him information, that contributor has a record of getting himself banned on a somewhat regular basis. But has mellowed out a bit recently.  😏

For what is known regarding Leora's last location. Which can be substantiated very easily following the previous address of her apartment with her being a part of the RLC project. That city was Krasnoyarsk.

I find it strange but then not surprising that you criticise ddhm for " non existent " facts yet in the next paragraph you do exactly the same by thinking that a fellow contributor who by your description sounds very much like me could have provided him some information....I could of course be wrong in my assumption but we will never know will we because knowing your track record of old you will never state facts, just unfounded innuendo, rather like what you accuse others of.

I would make it very clear for those who may doubt, I have never had any such information, let alone passed it on to ddhm whom I have had no contact with whatsoever aside from answering an occasional post.

If I am wrong in my assumption of what I accuse you, then I apologise, but you bring it upon yourself for never having the cajones to state facts but just stir the pot.😁 

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Will be popular if she goes out again tonight!🙃

If Leora go on vacation it's better. This week and the next she wants to make up for the days she didn't go out with LB. The thing is clear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

If Leora go on vacation it's better. This week and the next she wants to make up for the days she didn't go out with LB. The thing is clear.

Well, like i said last night, the last 2 weeks have been different haven't they, and it has been slowly building up. More calls, more happy texting.....And, it was inevitable.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Elle n’a rien pris avec elle, juste changé en jeans donc si elle veut danser, elle devra aller chercher ses extras (short, chemise etc). Sera populaire si elle sort à nouveau ce soir ! 🙃

Elle était très pressée quand elle est sortie tout à l’heure et je la trouvais triste elle n’avait pas le sourire je me trompe peut être mais vue son visage mais elle pourrait ressortir a nouveau pour ces cous de danse il on lieu vers 18h 19h je crois

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I mean, she's been away from home for 3-4 days and just slept at home on Monday. And the reason for all these strange absences is obvious ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1