Leora - Home Activities #67

pulo filipe

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Elle aide après la fermeture, nettoie l’endroit, cela joue un rôle dans son travail là-bas, c’est vrai. Et cela aurait pu être le cas ce soir. C’est le fait d’enlever le manteau qui l’a rendu douteux, comme si elle était à proximité.

C’est que j’ai dit dans mon post précédent quelle était au salon apporté la nourriture je crois c’est arrivé une fois peut être que le salon est à coté mais nous ne le saurons pas chacun fera son opinion

• Like 1

1 minute ago, patou said:

It is that I said in my previous post what was in the show brought the food I think it happened once maybe that the living room is nearby but we will not know each one will make his opinion

I don't know how close or far it is, but i imagine it's not just round the corner. But her training alone takes her away as simply she has to do it, if she wants to make a good stab at this herself in the future.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She does help out after they close, cleaning the place, that does play a part in her work there, that is true. And that could have been the case tonight. It's the taking off the coat that made it look dubious, like she was close by, like she hadn't gone very far. That's what made everyone think the inevitable.

And the open fridge being in a hurry? Was she late to go and help ? Why not staying out and go directly there ? 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And the open fridge being in a hurry? Was she late to go and help ? Why not staying out and go directly there ? 

Looking at it again, it looks as if she thought she'd shut it! Pushes it but walks off, i bet she thought it was shut! And she didn't even notice when she came back!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Looking at it again, it looks as if she thought she'd shut it! Pushes it but walks off, i bet she thought it was shut! And she didn't even notice when she came back!

You saw the details so I accept the explanation .. but a move in a hurry to say the least , ahh, maybe  she was delayed from her previous “ obligations “ 😏 - happy times and moments - outside the prison .. 

She’s so excited actually being back that instead what we most of us do when we are in our place , grab a snack , a drink , put a series or a movie to watch , check some news , she plays once again with her mobile 😂🤣😂🤣 She most probably missed the interaction  to social media while out of her prison that she fights her loneliness and isolation with her faithful and never betraying  her item . But of course Leora isn’t like any of us .. she’s one category by herself . 

• Haha 1

il y a 10 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Est-ce juste moi ou les caméras gèlent et ne se chargent pas pour quelqu’un d’autre ?

Oui le même problème pour moi

Je suis en retard pour moi je voulais voir sa réaction

Mais maintenant je vais me coucher avec du retard

Passée une bonne soirée en sa compagnie et a demain

• Thanks 2