Leora - Home Activities #67

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Escaping her prison she is .. at least she has her smiles and fun outside of this apartment .. hope it keeps on that way , otherwise it will get really dramatic also inside her job’s place .

I think you are being somewhat ungracious to the people on this forum, who with the exception of a couple of members have by and large been fair with you, even though some don't necessarily agree with your point of view or repeated point of view.

I found it strange that you would go onto the B1 forum and disrespect ALL of the contributors on the Leora site but then feel comfortable enough to return here and join in.

It's OK to have a difference of opinion with the others, that is what forums are all about, and have differences of opinions about the subject matter ( Leora ) I as an example appreciate her one minute and loath her the next.. My prerogative, despite what some Leora sycophants on here may think.

But! Whatever happens in this part of the forum stays in the forum. I consider it bad form to take any grievance concerning this Leora forum and discuss it or it's contributors on another forum to ingratiate yourself with those particular contributors.  

Just my opinion !!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but i doubt that leora will wash her pussy juice in the kitchen

That may not be the kitchen, she may be washing the dishes in the bathroom..😉

You asked for a sink, I gave you a sink.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe we should accept that all the girls r not as open as masha

tunnel GIF

Everyone is different , who spoke here about seeing her with multiple partners and so on ? But if you prefer to watch an empty apartment a large amount of the day , a sleeping woman for another large amount of the day so as in the end to get your 30 seconds / one minute pleasure by her putting her leg at the sink , then , please , by all means , enjoy ☺️😇 Everyone watches for his own reasons .. and everyone can criticize with respect what he/ she likes or not .. it is just that this escalated the last period way too much , Malia’s  presence was just limiting the “ voices “  

26 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

A perfect romantic dinner 😆

Good for her...

The “ Leora’s Kingdom “ can’t be accessed by anyone , especially from people she plays with ( ie , male friend in Prague ) .. it is accessible for special people like toy boys ( Dennis ) , toy girls ( Malia ) and ex boyfriends that there’s so much love that she sees them once every two years almost .. 

As i said , escaping the prison for happy moments and life is at least what makes me have good feelings about her  ,there’s hope ..  at least there’s a good life for her outside .. I wonder why she just doesn’t  commit completely herself to it and keeps on pushing herself doing something that she has lost interest ? 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Everyone is different , who spoke here about seeing her with multiple partners and so on ? But if you prefer to watch an empty apartment a large amount of the day , a sleeping woman for another large amount of the day so as in the end to get your 30 seconds / one minute pleasure by her putting her leg at the sink , then , please , by all means , enjoy ☺️😇 Everyone watches for his own reasons .. and everyone can criticize with respect what he/ she likes or not .. it is just that this escalated the last period way too much , Malia’s  presence was just limiting the “ voices “  

i dont think she will listen to any1 on cc telling her what to do or not so we have to take like it is or stop watching her, i made my choice

Excited Jamie Lee Curtis GIF

• Upvote 2