Leora - Home Activities #67

pulo filipe

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you are being somewhat ungracious to the people on this forum, who with the exception of a couple of members have by and large been fair with you, even though some don't necessarily agree with your point of view or repeated point of view.

I found it strange that you would go onto the B1 forum and disrespect ALL of the contributors on the Leora site but then feel comfortable enough to return here and join in.

It's OK to have a difference of opinion with the others, that is what forums are all about, and have differences of opinions about the subject matter ( Leora ) I as an example appreciate her one minute and loath her the next.. My prerogative, despite what some Leora sycophants on here may think.

But! Whatever happens in this part of the forum stays in the forum. I consider it bad form to take any grievance concerning this Leora forum and discuss it or it's contributors on another forum to ingratiate yourself with those particular contributors.  

Just my opinion !!

As always , a well said and of course respected  opinion and you know ☺️ The problem is that many many many fellow camcaps members avoid to come here and state opinions even more strict told than mine .. the reasons you know .. I said once that slipper was a “ crusader “ for Malia , I feel like I am also one now - crusader - that I manage to keep my same , steady and repeated negativity whenever I feel myself  cheated from Leora’s actions ( what actions actually .. ) inside the apartment and have a voice about them and posting my disappointment of what I DON’T watch .. I then discuss my feelings coming from this apartment in other threads with other members who , as I said  , don’t want to visit here and post and let their thoughts  become public. 

I apologize for being rude occasionally but even StnCld  made a comment a couple of days ago of how things are now concerning the forum in comparison to the  past . 

43 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes the post was most certainly sarcasm, but the emoji which is what you asked about wasn't.

I try to be careful with emojis.

Not everyone on here is, some poor fools actually think that myself and others take notice of their childish or perhaps second childhood posting of emojis. Some use them because they don't have the mental capacity to say anything constructive, but they then like to feel significant by using them.

But I always find that although they enjoy giving them to others, they in turn do not like it when the intended victim reciprocates and gives it back with interest.

They normally run crying to the forum moderators to chastise the culprit....Sad people ! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As always , a rsoecyed opinion and you know ☺️ The problem is that many many many fellow camcaps members avoid to come here and state opinions even more strict told than mine .. the reasons you know .. I said once that slipper was a “ crusader “ for Malia , I feel like I am also one now - crusader - that I manage to keep my same , steady and repeated negativity whenever I feel myself  cheated from Leora’s actions ( what actions actually .. ) inside the apartment and have a voice about them and posting my disappointment of what I DON’T watch .. I then discuss my feelings coming from this apartment in other threads with other members who , as I said  , don’t want to visit here and post and let their thoughts  become public. 

I apologize for being rude occasionally but even StnCld  made a comment a couple of days ago of how things are now concerning the forum in comparison to the  past . 

And I agreed with SC, 

I didn't state that you were rude, I said you were ungracious.

My opinion !

11 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont think she will listen to any1 on cc telling her what to do or not so we have to take like it is or stop watching her, i made my choice

Excited Jamie Lee Curtis GIF

The problem is that she gets mad when the ( negative ) criticism falls too much on her.. therefore she cares but of course she does what she wants in the end .. and lately the results start coming not so much of her favor ( when she wasn’t top cams for a significant  amount of time last week , the excuse was that RLC had technical issues — REALLY ? 😂🤣 - ) 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And I agreed with SC, 

I didn't state that you were rude, I said you were ungracious.

My opinion !

At least we can have a chat with respect despite not agreeing ☺️ of Leora’s current and on going for me contribution to the paying members . 

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

( when she wasn’t top cams for a significant  amount of time last week , the excuse was that RLC had technical issues — REALLY ? 😂🤣 - ) 

What do you call the fact that Fiora was TWO DAYS first in the replays, when the replays in sight last 24 hours?