Leora - Home Activities #67

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora on the phone with paul

Don't think so, it sounded more like about the salon.  I do wonder if that is where she went actually rather than LB, it's possible, and if that's the case i will be first to hold my hands up. But everyone thought the same thing - And after this last week, we can't be blamed for doing so.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What do you call the fact that Fiora was TWO DAYS first in the replays, when the replays in sight last 24 hours?

I say that Fiora compensated in a great way the subscribers and the subscribers showed their  appreciation .. RLC isn’t Leora’s , RLC is all apartments for everyone  to choose what to watch .. as nenemoh said , everyone  makes his choices .. i  guess the customers made theirs . 

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Don't think so, it sounded more like about the salon.  I do wonder if that is where she went actually rather than LB, it's possible, and if that's the case i will be first to hold my hands up. But everyone thought the same thing - And after this week, we can't be blamed for doing so!

🖐️

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

If you have a bad cold you do not go or do a thing.

She does help out after they close, cleaning the place, that does play a part in her work there, that is true. And that could have been the case tonight. It's the taking off the coat that made it look dubious, like she was close by, like she hadn't gone very far. That's what made everyone think the inevitable.

• Upvote 4