US General Domestic Politics #36 Begins 10/14/21.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

he was wrong & admitted it. he didn't support donny traitor or his insurrection. you did & you are guilty of enabling sedition.

Did Colin Powell's admission of being wrong about the Iraq invasion bring U.S. soldiers who died there back to life? Sorry, but Colin Powell is no American hero to me.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

When Donald Trump rolled out his brand new social media platform for deplorables, TRUTH Media, the clock started ticking on how soon it would crash and burn like Parler, Gab and other deplorable...

So here is what Trump Media needs to do to stay viable

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Former President Donald Trump's new social media platform, TRUTH Social, has been given 30 days to comply with the software's terms of license before its access is terminated. If it fails to comply, the...

16 hours ago, O_U812 said:

FCUzZkRVQAEoZFw?format=jpg&name=medium

Not quite---in order to drive in most states you need a state issued drivers license which also has your picture--and this 

Beginning May 3, 2023, every traveler must present a REAL ID-compliant driver’s license, state-issued enhanced driver’s license, or other acceptable forms of identification, such as a valid passport or U.S. military ID, to fly within the U.S. Review the complete list of acceptable identification.

But in order to vote--some states require no voter id

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think all you Stalinist lefties should continue attacking Joe Manchin so that he decides to have an "I" after his name instead of a "D". :tongue: 

Even if he goes Independent he'll still side with the Democrats regardless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think all you Stalinist lefties should continue attacking Joe Manchin so that he decides to have an "I" after his name instead of a "D". :tongue: 

I don't give a fuck what he does.  We're widening our majority in 2022 anyway.  It'll be especially easy as Trump & Lin Wood are telling republicans not to vote.  Perfect!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean the same Eric Swalwell who was fucking a Chinese Communist spy? And the Eric Swalwell who routinely leaked classified information to the left wing news media?

It's that ridiculous type of misinformation that's destroying our democracy.  

• Like 2