B4 - General Topic 2021 #106 (October)

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

I don't know why B4 girls don't do or organize a sexy party with sexy games ... Instead, they all prefer to go in their bedroom and play alone (for those who play) ... 

They  tried with Tesla, but never worked quite well.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They  tried with Tesla, but never worked quite well.

Papa was at home and mama was monitoring any “ off the ordinary “ actions happening .. how could they have survived a success when the atmosphere  was already “ broken “ 😔

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Papa was at home and mama was monitoring any “ off the ordinary “ actions happening .. how could they have survived a success when the atmosphere  was already “ broken “ 😔

You are so right !  Now they are gone !  Let's try again !! 

A very happy and surprised Radislava after getting fully pleasured by her toy friend , intensity bate , many smiles and the fans bonus of a ) juices lick of toy 😉😋 , b ) incredible camera looks … 

VERY NICE 😎🥳

41 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

You are so right !  Now they are gone !  Let's try again !! 

All in time .. it’s only a week that the “ reconstruction “ has started .. the twins don’t help at the direction , Nana isn’t going to offer more as it seems , Karol waits her boyfriend most probably and Radislava is risking another heartbreak ( she’s though fantastic of trying after a very cruel and difficult period with new things concerning her job and the difficulty to adapt and adjust at a new environment with already established people who weren’t so thrilled with her movement ) with Olivia .

I would say that the new girls arriving will set the tone of what is to be expected , B1 brought so much of lost excitement , if they succeed with the new ( repeated ? )  girls in B4 , then , it will have been a good return of good times for RLC .. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Their wildest night was few years ago in B1 with Regina and Sher ... One of the twin was licked by Sher when the other twin was kissing Regina ... Was quite awesome ... Unfortunately I lost the recording when my computer died... 

Yes...it was totally out of the blue for them...