B4 - General Topic 2021 #106 (October)

The garage Entrance and pedestrian gate are next to each other, The space in front of the garage is common to both and also the area where the white car

is parked.

so you can walk out of the front door (which is on the side of the house) walk round the front of the garage along the raised area above the pool and down the steps and in the kitchen

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

To make a shit load of money and if luck’s on her side a rich husband 💰💰

Nana started as a model at 19, 5 years ago since then she has gained some weight and some tattoo's

not sure if she still a model

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

Nana started as a model at 19, 5 years ago since then she has gained some weight and some tattoo's

not sure if she still a model

I don't think so. in 2019 she started a YT channel focused on interviews, but with the pandemic she stopped.

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I could be completely off base here but I get the distinct impression that whoever is shagging Mila outside is one hell of a jealous and controlling person and has instructed her not to show us anything but then more fool her for listening. She is definitely not the same horny little minx that she has been on previous visits (just consider the way she goes under cover when she bates) so something has changed her attitude. Now she’s away holidaying who’s to say she won’t be more brainwashed when she returns. For all she has brought to the party for the last few weeks she might as well haul arse and get on down the road!

A drunk Mila didn't help the relationship by vomiting in [sober] Radi's bed a few nights ago.  The positive result of that was Radi spent half a day cleaning  her whole room, and organizing more of her clothes.  She is now mostly done, provided she doesn't buy more stuff.

Mila's preferred toy is an extra long dildo, which suggests she may prefer a penis to a pussy.

______________________.

As for Radi's English language skill, the book on her bed today was titled Psychology.