B4 - General Topic 2021 #106 (October)

12 hours ago, corpslibre said:

Bogdan and Nelly are gone, and yet today, no matter what I read, nothing seems to have changed, we still have 4 ghosts in B4 that can be seen in the kitchen, in the evening and from time to time on their beds looking at their smartphones, and a blonde goddess holed up in her room and killing time by performing on her bed. In the presence of Nelly and Bogdan Radi by 21 ° doing her sport in the garden, today by 24 ° she was doing her exercises in the room. However, these are the last days when they can enjoy the outdoors. The girls from B1 enjoy their balcony a thousand times more than those from B4 enjoy their garden. Certainly big boldness today in the late afternoon, Radi was cleaning the apartment naked, but it was of course with the assurance that no one was and would come back to surprise her at the villa. No communal activity in the villa, no games, it's appalling to show so little initiative or boldness. We don't care about B2, but in B2 at least they manage to have common activities and even games. If Radi doesn't assert herself more, we'll lose her.

It's the girls and not just N&B that make the girls boring. They keep their private life away from the camera and make these silly and lifeless shows trying to hide the lack of actual content. Ultimately, it's also a sign that the GOV concept sucks.

What these apartments need are real visitors, real life, and girls who are willing to actually make this places worth watching. If you think about how long all these girls have been in Barcelona (even only in this stay), it's just ridiculous that none of them had sex in this house or the other GOV apartments. Far too much censorship, far too little real life content. It just doesn't make sense if all the action always only takes place somewhere else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, StefiGtaVLE said:
is nana pregnant because i saw the kitchen saw her friend dal liu or miu how to put on her stomach nanin baby

I would be the next pregnant woman in the project, who has not been seen having sex even once on camera. RLC truly failed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It's the girls and not just N&B that make the girls boring. They keep their private life away from the camera and make these silly and lifeless shows trying to hide the lack of actual content. Ultimately, it's also a sign that the GOV concept sucks.

What these apartments need are real visitors, real life, and girls who are willing to actually make this places worth watching. If you think about how long all these girls have been in Barcelona (even only in this stay), it's just ridiculous that none of them had sex in this house or the other GOV apartments. Far too much censorship, far too little real life content. It just doesn't make sense if all the action always only takes place somewhere else.

We have B1 for the things you describe that they should happen. .. it’s been a long long time that there are no shows happening in B4 ( except Radislava’s inside her room actions ) The content at the moment is balanced , you need to escape your thoughts asking to see RLC before the Russian apartments were closed . At the moment , there’s Gina and Bruno , Masha and the B1 apartment providing the content you are asking .. if it is enough , take a monthly subscription and judge for yourself ..other than that , since you don’t pay ( like we say to many others ) you aren’t entitled to demand things . No bad feelings or anything and you know since we agree sometimes  , but the truth . 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have B1 for the things you describe that they should happen. .. it’s been a long long time that there are no shows happening in B4 ( except Radislava’s inside her room actions ) The content at the moment is balanced , you need to escape your thoughts asking to see RLC before the Russian apartments were closed . At the moment , there’s Gina and Bruno , Masha and the B1 apartment providing the content you are asking .. if it is enough , take a monthly subscription and judge for yourself ..other than that , since you don’t pay ( like we say to many others ) you aren’t entitled to demand things . No bad feelings or anything and you know since we agree sometimes  , but the truth . 

He says he doesn't pay RLC and endlessly complains on CC that he doesn't support either.

7 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

He says he doesn't pay RLC and endlessly complains on CC that he doesn't support either.

There are many like him , they don’t demand but they judge something they don’t watch in a negative way … even though I don’t agree having a negative opinion of something you don’t watch ( then how can you have an opinion 😂🤣😂😜🤪 , insane .. ) , it is a forum and people can express their opinion .. but demanding it is something else 😡🤬

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My hope is that Masha comes to stay at the Vila and shake up things there. But I think is not going to happen since she doesn't know the girls there. But maybe there will be a party there.

a party to celebrate radis 1st anniversary

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My hope is that Masha comes to stay at the Vila and shake up things there. But I think is not going to happen since she doesn't know the girls there. But maybe there will be a party there.

Even if she doesn’t , there won’t be a problem socializing .. I would bet her going to Gina’s .. but with the appearance of H&A in Masha’s place , we also don’t know what kind of connection she has with any of the other girls .. she knows Radislava for sure 😎 due to the earlier visit this year .. let’s see .. She is Masha , maximum unpredictability and that’s why she’s the best 😇

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

She did know some of the girls the last time, and she didn't exactly set the world alight then...

• Upvote 1