B4 - General Topic 2021 #106 (October)

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

The last time I checked the motto of RLC was still "THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE." It does not say the private life of a small part of the residents and the others give instead some silly bullshit shows. 🤣

There is currently far too little content in RLC. Not only GOV sucks, but also the other apartments are not exactly a hit. Hardly anything new, almost no young people. I don't understand why RLC doesn't just cast girls who actually live in the apartments at GOV apartments as well. That is the original idea behind the project.

image.jpeg.fb1000aaca6840e4d36c7e8037c1e2a1.jpeg

We know Dino...and I'm sure some guys here, like me, agree with you to some extent...But banging out the same shit every post isn't gonna help... and you can't watch anyway, so why bother getting irate about something you're not paying for...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

No panic, just a courtesy visit, and maybe get Nelly's table back, and at the same time realize that nothing has changed, the twins still there, Nana still hanging on her computer screen waiting for time passes and Karol always so uninteresting with the same smirk.