B4 - General Topic 2021 #106 (October)

En observant les filles de B4, j'ai le sentiment de voir un clan de 4 filles (Les jumelles, Karol et Nana) qui apprécient cette ambiance et n'ont pas l'intention de changer quoi que ce soit, et une Radi qui n'a pas sa place dans cette villa malgré l'aménagement de sa chambre. Les filles en B1 devraient faire des incursions en B4 plus souvent en imposant leur liberté pour apporter des changements.

• Like 2

not sure where this goes but I found a bunch of Nina and Kira videos.. they were around a few years back when I first joined ..hope it works 

gues it helps to post the link   duh!   interesting xHamster refusing link...

so this individual works so it can lead you to their page of many 

(Link Removed)

57 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

not sure where this goes but I found a bunch of Nina and Kira videos.. they were around a few years back when I first joined ..hope it works 

gues it helps to post the link   duh!   interesting xHamster refusing link...

so this individual works so it can lead you to their page of many 

(Link Removed)

not sure if VHTV gets their pubes in a Knot for putting their shit on here but Cam Caps supports them too ????

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

not sure if VHTV gets their pubes in a Knot for putting their shit on here but Cam Caps supports them too ????

They have their own thread here under VHTV

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

It's only taken 14 months but finally some nude exercising in the fittness room. Radimarvellous. 🙂 

Could it be that Boggy's not gonna suddenly appear...😏

Could be quite amusing if he popped in with Nelly to collect the massage table now 🤣

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Could it be that Boggy's not gonna suddenly appear...😏

Could be quite amusing if he popped in with Nelly to collect the massage table now 🤣

The whole atmosphere as changed in the villa, for the better this time. 🙂 

I wonder if Barcelona have ragboners if so I'd chuck the table out front for them to take. 😉 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

The whole atmosphere as changed in the villa, for the better this time. 🙂 

I wonder if Barcelona have ragboners if so I'd chuck the table out front for them to take. 😉 

I've never been a Nelly fan, but I've also never been anti-Boggy, like some here. I think he's a decent bloke, but they should never have been shacking up in B4 in the 1st place. I agree that the chemistry appears to be lighter and more relaxed now. Radi's mixing more with the other girls too, which helps...

• Upvote 3