B4 - General Topic 2021 #106 (October)

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Karol, ditch the fucking light. If you want to model proper RLC behavior follow Leora not the other women who come to Barcelona. Leora has been on RLC long before you women came and she will continue to be bigger because she doesn't do bullshit like turn on lights just to mess with the cameras. You are one of my favs but are starting to do this same barcelona bullshit. 

Isn't she just chilling and watching her laptop, not performing for us?...😏

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Karol, ditch the fucking light. If you want to model proper RLC behavior follow Leora not the other women who come to Barcelona. Leora has been on RLC long before you women came and she will continue to be bigger because she doesn't do bullshit like turn on lights just to mess with the cameras. You are one of my favs but are starting to do this same barcelona bullshit. 

Leora is the ultimate exhibitionist ( followed by Radi ) , Leora has nothing else to do and all her life is concentrated on such behavior ( at least since she moved in Prague ) .. Karol ( and the GOV in general ) she / they also trying to live a life except performances , shows and in general only sexual content . I don’t think they pay attention on such details as for them , they are just “ passengers “ while Leora is a permanent attraction . 

In any case , the difference is a really big one .. Leora acts in a robotized way while Karol and the majority of the others try to have also more human reactions and behaviors . I think Karol is having a normal evening for herself ( and teasing with her fantastic ass 😋😋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, james deen said:

its clear to me that radi would rather live in b2 or b1. I dont think she feels 100% comfortable living in the villa

Yep...that's why she was so upset when she had to swap B1 for B4. It's as strange one for me....It's not like she used to go out much sightseeing or whatever when in B1, and often stayed in her room, exercising and consuming her strange diet...So I always thought she wasn't making the most of the location. 
In B4 she's in a lovely villa with a pool and a fitness room, so she can still stay in her apt, doing what she was doing in B1, but with more space and outdoors too.
Now she's started to do that, and enjoy what's on offer...yet spends quite a chunk of her time in the other apts. 
So, although she's mixed nicely with the B4 girls recently, it appears that she prefers the B1 and B2 girls company, and not the actual location...

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, that was another amazing bate from Karol. 

I think I like her even more than last time...I think it's the missing nipple rods and her natural hair colour...So, you'll be surprised to know, she's still in my top 5 ever...😁

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yep...that's why she was so upset when she had to swap B1 for B4. It's as strange one for me....It's not like she used to go out much sightseeing or whatever when in B1, and often stayed in her room, exercising and consuming her strange diet...So I always thought she wasn't making the most of the location. 
In B4 she's in a lovely villa with a pool and a fitness room, so she can still stay in her apt, doing what she was doing in B1, but with more space and outdoors too.
Now she's started to do that, and enjoy what's on offer...yet spends quite a chunk of her time in the other apts. 
So, although she's mixed nicely with the B4 girls recently, it appears that she prefers the B1 and B2 girls company, and not the actual location...

The tomato shop use to be nearby at B1 now she as to travel. 😏

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think I like her even more than last time...I think it's the missing nipple rods and her natural hair colour...So, you'll be surprised to know, she's still in my top 5 ever...😁

So true. I just want her to stop all the posing and do what she just did. She is amazing when she just goes to please herself. 

• Upvote 1