Gina and Bruno - Home activities #11

3 minutes ago, misterme said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

there is not a phone OR DOOR safe in this clown's presence

Hopefully it was his own phone, maybe crying if the phone got broken, it seemed to work though when he picked it up. Thank god Gina wasnt standing right behind the door when he kicked it in.

• Upvote 1

At one point, the main theory of their issues was that he likes to flirt and not be faithful to Gina ... Gina accuses him of these things and maybe even accuses him of such things when he is innocent ...  and he gets enraged that he does not have more freedoms and he gets pissed off at her paranoia ... etc etc.

He has not right to be outraged over her paranoia because at least one time he slipped it into Stella for a minute or two ... so we know he is not faithful to Gina.  She is right to not trust him.

Is this still the basic dynamic of these two?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

At one point, the main theory of their issues was that he likes to flirt and not be faithful to Gina ... Gina accuses him of these things and maybe even accuses him of such things when he is innocent ...  and he gets enraged that he does not have more freedoms and he gets pissed off at her paranoia ... etc etc.

He has not right to be outraged over her paranoia because at least one time he slipped it into Stella for a minute or two ... so we know he is not faithful to Gina.  She is right to not trust him.

I don't think Gina trusts him 100% - judging from the occasional remarks on these pages am I right in thinking he sometimes disappears off by himself at night? If so, where does he go?

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

he has already had relations with 3 other residente (ulyana, holly and stella) , so let's say it's not very reliable 🙂

Just now, darksider21 said:

il a deja eu des relations avec 3 autres residente (ulyana , holly and stella), so let's say it's not very reliable 🙂

And you think that when he's playing at parties he's not with another women?

2 minutes ago, misterme said:

I don't think Gina trusts him 100% - judging from the occasional remarks on these pages am I right in thinking he sometimes disappears off by himself at night? If so, where does he go?

bruno is a womanizer even with all her love gina cant change him

• Upvote 1

Maybe with friends or DJ'ing, or to be with other girls

• Thanks 1

What genius thought the idea of putting these together was wise in the first place? C'mon...

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3