Gina and Bruno - Home activities #11

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I can’t understand why he is judged in such “ nihilistic way “ , for what I am concerned , he is just a young guy living his life .. it’s not his problem if the girls can’t see more than the obvious .. he is young and if he gets the chance , he enjoys it . It’s not his problem that Gina is addicted to him ( and the majority  knows that I consider Gina the GOV Queen , being the tenant with the participation days ) . 

It's possible to be a young guy living his life without being a douchebag at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I can’t understand why he is judged in such “ nihilistic way “ , for what I am concerned , he is just a young guy living his life .. it’s not his problem if the girls can’t see more than the obvious .. he is young and if he gets the chance , he enjoys it . It’s not his problem that Gina is addicted to him ( and the majority  knows that I consider Gina the GOV Queen , being the tenant with the participation days ) . 

Normally I wouldn't respond to you because it just fuels you to get the last word in, but here goes. 

People are upset because his temper tantrum could have cause bodily harm. You don't throw things at a woman you're living with with the intention of harming her. if you say  he wasn't trying to harm her, then why throw it? It is assault to kick a door down knowing there is someone on the other-side who could potentially be harmed by flying debris. Gina is no angel and certainly no queen of anything. Unfortunately she an alcoholic with low self esteem. So please stop with that nonsense. 

These tantrums can't continue because one day something is gonna go wrong and someone's gonna get hurt. I don't care whether you're a young man, middle aged man or old man...life and relationships come with responsibility. if they're playing some kind of game to amuse you or some others, then they better play those games with a bit more caution. I wonder how much he enjoyed his behavior tonight?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 10

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

When a Tenant has been an asshole and is violent against their partner then it's time for RLC to step in and get the issue resolved before someone gets seriously hurt. RLC has had bad tenants before with Yarik being violent against Taya and RLC stepped in immediately and ended the problem by getting rid of Yarik. There's absolutely no reason for them to be giving Bruno a pass.   

RLC if you're reading this please do something with Bruno before something bad happens. You lease these places and you're responsible for the tenants and their actions.  Violence should never ever be tolerated.   

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

I think Gina overreacts, and is very sensitive. This time was after some friends I have never seen before, left. Bruno actually seems to. Be a pretty good bloke. Gina is a mess. Bruno wants to be with her and is trying to keep her calm. One opinion.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I think Gina overreacts, and is very sensitive. This time was after some friends I have never seen before, left. Bruno actually seems to. Be a pretty good bloke. Gina is a mess. Bruno wants to be with her and is trying to keep her calm. One opinion.

There is no argument that Gina is an alcoholic who's screwed up most of the time. As far as the friends that you have never seen...I don't see the relevance there. The important thing here is that "a good bloke" doesn't throw things at his partner nor kick the door down. If the good bloke considers her too sensitive and overreacts ,then the solution is to leave. If he really doesn't care for her or really want to be with her then exercise his freedom and walk away. He stated many times that he doesn't want to be with her. Seems like an easy solution...

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

There is no argument that Gina is an alcoholic who's screwed up most of the time. As far as the friends that you have never seen...I don't see the relevance there. The important thing here is that "a good bloke" doesn't throw things at his partner nor kick the door down. If the good bloke considers her too sensitive and overreacts ,then the solution is to leave. If he really doesn't care for her or really want to be with her then exercise his freedom and walk away. He stated many times that he doesn't want to be with her. Seems like an easy solution...

Yeah, I’ve seen Bruno’s fits, as well. They always look worse than they are. I am a big fan of Gina’s but she is too sensitive. I would not want to be in a personal relationship with her. Bruno is basically a fuck-boy trying to settle down. I mentioned the friends because most of the arguments seem to be about something Bruno did that did not cater to Gina’s sensitivities. In the presence of others. And now Lia is playing with Gina by getting too “familiar” with Bruno. Probably because she knows Gina is weak. The twins have lost ground with me as well. Very interesting dynamic - if I am right.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Yeah, I’ve seen Bruno’s fits, as well. They always look worse than they are. I am a big fan of Gina’s but she is too sensitive. I would not want to be in a personal relationship with her. Bruno is basically a fuck-boy trying to settle down. I mentioned the friends because most of the arguments seem to be about something Bruno did that did not cater to Gina’s sensitivities. In the presence of others. And now Lia is playing with Gina by getting too “familiar” with Bruno. Probably because she knows Gina is weak. The twins have lost ground with me as well. Very interesting dynamic - if I am right.

I don't judge the severity of his tantrums. My point is control your tantrums or walk out the door. People can get hurt when there are no intentions to harm,but when you intentionally throw something or kick a door, how can you judge worse or less worse. It's not a matter of severity because it shouldn't have happened in the first place. As far as the twins are concerned they never had any ground to lose with me, they're just there trying to make a buck. Besides they don't control Bruno's arm or make him kick a door open. If a man can't control his actions then don't call yourself a man and walk away. Is that not what you do?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I don't judge the severity of his tantrums. My point is control your tantrums or walk out the door. People can get hurt when there are no intentions to harm,but when you intentionally throw something or kick a door, how can you judge worse or less worse. It's not a matter of severity because it shouldn't have happened in the first place. As far as the twins are concerned they never had any ground to lose with me, they're just there trying to make a buck. Besides they don't control Bruno's arm or make him kick a door open. If a man can't control his actions then don't call yourself a man and walk away. Is that not what you do?

If Bruno’s fake fits were any form of actual violence I am certain RLC would step in. What I would do does not matter. I do not expect the world to be like me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OhNoSheKnows said:

It's possible to be a young guy living his life without being a douchebag at the same time. 

But that’s the thing , being young you always have the benefit of the age doing mistakes and not “ behaving “ accordingly . Bruno is 4 years younger , he just wants to live a fun life , fuck as many as possible and repeat . Gina knows all these , she’s still insisting being with him , she’s addicted .

Obviously he is a jerk and bla bla bla whatever , but he just does whatever any guy of his age would do when he lives this kind of life . I once said that Gina’s biggest bet would be to “ grow him up “ and put him in a short of a path .. but I was too naive when Gina is also a female Bruno as far as life is concerned , she just loves this guy like she has with no one in the past it seems .. Don’t be surprised if by the age of 30 , he surrenders and he is “ defeated “‘ if a woman appears and takes his mind like no one else and change him .

For the time being , this is what we get here , unless it wasn’t this drama also , there are dozens of reasons to watch this apartment ( Cleopatra & Brutus the obvious ones 😉😋 ) but this is a real life situation and we watch it from our screens and we can judge it . The truth is that there are millions of such relationships in the real world as well . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Amazing what this guy gets away with: from "squatting" in B4, "secret" activities with the others in the office, aggressive behaviour in his new lovenest. Just imagine if this was any other male we know (or female for that matter) in the RLC world, people  would be appalled I reckon but he can do what he likes for some reason ..  hmmmmm  ... ??!! 💩