Gina and Bruno - Home activities #11

49 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Too bad that from all this Gina is the only one that is becoming more and more mentally unstable. Some one should alert her. Nelly or the Twins should do, but I think they doesn't care. 

Nelly has a severe drinking problem as well. She did do better for a while but seems to have relapsed..:sad:

13 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

he broke another door too in a previous tantrum maybe some anger management course can be a good thing

perhaps if Gina cuts his balls off she will have a new pair of earings and it will quieten bruno as it does a dog

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

perhaps if Gina cuts his balls off she will have a new pair of earings and it will quieten bruno as it does a dog

Rick ,those 2 idiots don't interest me anymore, but I love your profile picture...

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

How about if RLC stop paying him for destroying property and scaring somebody's daughter half to death.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hopefully he leaves for good.  RLC needs to banish this guy from all aspects of the project.

I can’t understand why he is judged in such “ nihilistic way “ , for what I am concerned , he is just a young guy living his life .. it’s not his problem if the girls can’t see more than the obvious .. he is young and if he gets the chance , he enjoys it . It’s not his problem that Gina is addicted to him ( and the majority  knows that I consider Gina the GOV Queen , being the tenant with the most  participation days ) . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t understand why he is judged in such “ nihilistic way “ , for what I am concerned , he is just a young guy living his life .. it’s not his problem if the girls can’t see more than the obvious .. he is young and if he gets the chance , he enjoys it . It’s not his problem that Gina is addicted to him ( and the majority  knows that I consider Gina the GOV Queen , being the tenant with the participation days ) . 

jajaja, ddhm u are a womanizer too, thats why u understand bruno so well