Gina and Bruno - Home activities #11

In the begging of this fight, about 2050, he makes clear that he's only with her because of the money and she knows because it is their agreement. So I don't know why they are fighting for with Gina doesn't want him to fuck other woman, he made clear that they aren't together as a married couple.  

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Gina's boyfriend is a player, he knows exactly what buttons to push on her, and now she's crying and he's consoling her, what a player move, " yes I had sex with those girls", just a few examples of "Player" approve lies, he will use, if he's caught cheating on her, "but I love you", "you're the only one for me", " because you're special", and does anyone else have some player lines he's going to use in the future, because this will happen again

Quite a long discussion between them now, begs the question does Gina still think she can "change him" or does she find this level of violent behaviour acceptable? Or maybe he will grow out of it when he becomes a man? BTW not here to criticize Gina but get the feeling she may have painted herself into a corner with this moron?

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not over yet...😬

We are not surprised, at least most of us. I am skeptical about anyone watching these cameras but us. There's been plenty of opportunities for someone to get hurt. And yet they're still there...

2 minutes ago, misterme said:

Quite a long discussion between them now, begs the question does Gina still think she can "change him" or does she find this level of violent behaviour acceptable? Or maybe he will grow out of it when he becomes a man? BTW not here to criticize Gina but get the feeling she may have painted herself into a corner with this moron?

You would hope she doesn't make the final decision. They didn't give themselves the appt.

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

We are not surprised, at least most of us. I am skeptical about anyone watching these cameras but us. There's been plenty of opportunities for someone to get hurt. And yet they're still there...

She looks scared...