B1 - General Topic 2021 #44 (October)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ze heeft gewoon een normaal leven met haar vriend die niet verlegen is om op te treden en voor camera's te staan.. kunnen we niet een huurder hebben die probeert haar privéleven niet te verbergen, vooral als nieuwkomer? 

ze woont samen met haar vriend  in een appartement in barcelona rlc is haar verdienste en is er de helft van de week ze kwam terug met andere kleding aan nagels gelakt enz 

The kitchen evening with the cooks 😋😋Talking about entertaining the audience in an extreme teasing way , things that have been missed watching and 4 girls that really appreciate , respect and gratitude the fact being tenants and honoring their contracts and the job offered by their employer . Well done Harley , Olivia , Fiora , Ulyana 👏👏👏

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:
IBB.CO

Image rlc hosted in ImgBB

Site visit numbers fell 13mil since July 2021.

This website is probably not gonna make it past 2022 without reinvestment & proper management.

I was not aware of how bad the situation for RLC has become. I was already aware that it does not look good, but so severe, I would not have thought.

Crash started pretty much when Holly and Magan left. It's obvious, who is interested to pay money to watch boring girls like like Anna and Lola. B2 has been dead for months now, and I don't think there is any improvement in sight for B4 either. In the other apartments, the last change was ages ago.

Ultimately, RLC would probably have to replace at least half of the residents. In addition, there should be at least two or three new apartments. More young party people are needed. In the couple apartments in particular, but also in B2, for example, the residents are clearly there for too long.

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I was not aware of how bad the situation for RLC has become. I was already aware that it does not look good, but so severe, I would not have thought.

Crash started pretty much when Holly and Magan left. It's obvious, who is interested to pay money to watch boring girls like like Anna and Lola. B2 has been dead for months now, and I don't think there is any improvement in sight for B4 either. In the other apartments, the last change was ages ago.

Ultimately, RLC would probably have to replace at least half of the residents. In addition, there should be at least two or three new apartments. More young party people are needed. In the couple apartments in particular, but also in B2, for example, the residents are clearly there for too long.

I post these statistics for all sites CC follows every month

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:
IBB.CO

Image rlc hébergée dans ImgBB

Le nombre de visites sur site a chuté de 13 millions depuis juillet 2021.

Ce site Web ne dépassera probablement pas 2022 sans réinvestissement et gestion appropriée.

Before the arrival of the renewal in B1