B1 - General Topic 2021 #44 (October)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you haven’t done it , that’s not my problem .. that’s why there’s variety and fantasies that if you feel comfortable with your girlfriend/wife  , you can request .. it is like you ask her to get dressed as a nurse , police woman , small things and details when you have a great relationship and sexual life with your other half .. 

Being paid from RLC .. ok , I heard that as well 😱😱😂🤣

The point is, your texts read more and more like advertising and less like your actual opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The point is, your texts read more and more like advertising and less like your actual opinion.

Sorry not being able to prove you that this is one of the most , if not the most , wrong opinions you have ever posted .. my actual opinion , what are you saying ? Obviously by not being a paying member you also don’t spend much time here to see that I criticize very strict other tenants and apartments that in my humble opinion offer nothing to me personally as a customer .. how can I speak so negative then against the ones that pay me ? Please focus and think before posting .