B1 - General Topic 2021 #44 (October)

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I post these statistics for all sites CC follows every month

Of course, I have already seen the thread in the past. But I missed the dramatic deterioration for the last few month. So far, I've only seen that RLC has lost people almost continuously since the loss of the Russian apartments. If things continue as they have in the last few months, RLC will be finished even sooner than I thought.

Insanity. RLC used to be such a good site in the past (with all the russian apartments), I really liked spending money, because i had always getting the impression of receiving a correspondingly high value in return. Not any more. It's a real shame that it's ending like this.

18 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Before the arrival of the renewal in B1

No, I think that the B1 influence can not be seen here yet, that restart not long ago. The breakdown started in the summer, with the departure of Holly and Magan and the start of such bores as Anna and Lola.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

What is Renfield syndrome?

Clinical vampirism or Renfield's syndrome is a mental illness characterized by an obsession with drinking one's own blood (auto vampirism) and the blood of other humans and animals (zoophagia).

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Clinical vampirism or Renfield's syndrome is a mental illness characterized by an obsession with drinking one's own blood (auto vampirism) and the blood of other humans and animals (zoophagia).

then u become a slave to yur master the vampire, if u want a good laugh watch dracula dead and loving it

i made bat GIF

• Haha 1