B5 Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #8 (October)

If Masha manages to “ resurrect “ Mila also , well … that will be something .. by the way , Timur , as soon as he got up after the few hours of ( actually not ) sleeping , he served himself a big glass of beer starting  his day .. he can manage more than well with alcohol ,  however not the best indications seeing someone beginning the day with alcohol ( alcoholism behaviors according to experts but we haven’t seen any signs to be honest ) 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Masha manages to “ resurrect “ Mila also , well … that will be something .. by the way , Timur , as soon as he got up after the few hours of ( actually not ) sleeping , he served himself a big glass of beer starting  his day .. he can manage more than well with alcohol ,  however not the best indications seeing someone beginning the day with alcohol ( alcoholism behaviors according to experts but we haven’t seen any signs to be honest ) 

masha couldnt keep her awake long enough

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

There was ZERO sex. Just some boring massages. 

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

There was ZERO sex. Just some boring massages. 

You have to remember, this is Tereza and Timur we're talking about here. In my opinion, based upon what I have seen up until now, I think that both Tereza and Timor are conservative in their views about having sex outside of their relationship...and that's ok. But maybe Masha opened their eyes a little bit last night. Masha has always had a special skill in moving others to "push the envelope" a little bit when it comes to sex. I think she knew that Tereza and Timur would be a bit inhibited with any kind of a sexual threesome and if you study the session, Masha was very cautious...she took her time in moving forward...very wise on her part. That's not to say Masha didn't have desires, especially towards Tereza, but I personally think Masha was not going for a "homerun" threesome last night. I think if sex happened with the three of them that would be great in her mind, but if it didn't that would be ok. So where I disagree with you is that sometimes eroticism is actually as good as the actual sex acts and I think that's what last night was all about...and I think Masha was knew that. I enjoyed the "theesome" a lot...very erotic.

• Upvote 1