Leora - Home Activities #69

pulo filipe

Leora is a player, as she played everyone, hoping and believing something was going to happen, please believe me she is a businesswoman, if she attracted all this attention by not doing anything, so probably in her mind "I will continue not doing anything", and it's sad that this guy doesn't know that she's not into you, no female will continue to be on her phone and texting at the same time ignoring you, and sitting in a posture that is sitting away from you, come on guy start ignoring her, that's the only way she's going to find you interesting

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Leora is a player

You´re absolutely right,she´s a master player who knows that if she put on a short dress with no bra and panties under and sit on the couch

with him,she will draw viewers.And didn´t you know she´s regularly checking RLC thumbnails to see were she is.So we sit here all peasants

patiently waiting for something to happen.Maybe by a little misstake showing something because we know that she´s a exhibitionist that like

to show off.I just checked the replay thumbs and she has 8/12 thumbs.the 6 first.So she know exactly what se´s doing and were the cam is to get

attention,and we all buy it.I´m not surprised at all.She ain´t a pro for nothing,she´s been here for 8 years now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Leora is a player, as she played everyone, hoping and believing something was going to happen, please believe me she is a businesswoman, if she attracted all this attention by not doing anything, so probably in her mind "I will continue not doing anything", and it's sad that this guy doesn't know that she's not into you, no female will continue to be on her phone and texting at the same time ignoring you, and sitting in a posture that is sitting away from you, come on guy start ignoring her, that's the only way she's going to find you interesting

I think only very few , even less than with Malia , had the slightest hope that anything would happen.. i think if there was anything expected was if Leora would have a nip slip or her negligee will show what’s hiding under it , kind of an “ accident “ , the real question is why Leora  doesn’t want to have such evenings  with people who considers as friends in Prague and the more extreme question , why doesn’t she share an evening with any visitor she chooses from when she knows that this ( the simultaneous cameras presence of people next to her ) , without doing anything , being naked or masturbating or teasing is enough to give her a whole weekend full of top cams and therefore  incredible big viewership .. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You´re absolutely right,she´s a master player who knows that if she put on a short dress with no bra and panties under and sit on the couch

with him,she will draw viewers.And didn´t you know she´s regularly checking RLC thumbnails to see were she is.So we sit here all peasants

patiently waiting for something to happen.Maybe by a little misstake showing something because we know that she´s a exhibitionist that like

to show off.I just checked the replay thumbs and she has 8/12 thumbs.the 6 first.So she know exactly what se´s doing and were the cam is to get

attention,and we all buy it.I´m not surprised at all.She ain´t a pro for nothing,she´s been here for 8 years now.

It's sad that the male members of this site are so easily played by Leora, when they can easily dictate more from her just by tuning her out, when she intentionally chooses to do nothing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

It's sad that the male members of this site are so easily played by Leora, when they can easily dictate more from her just by tuning her out, when she intentionally chooses to do nothing

👏👏