New girl : RITA #3

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

A QUIEN SE PARECE?

WOW....where do y'all find these pictures???

Darkman is asking who does it look like.    :D

And it certainly does look like Rita... but I don't think it is.  I think Rita's tits are bigger.  ;D

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

A QUIEN SE PARECE?

And it certainly does look like Rita... but I don't think it is.  I think Rita's tits are bigger.  ;D

If you blow the picture up it looks like Rita.

A QUIEN SE PARECE?

That's what I'd like to know. There were a couple pictures that someone posted a while back with a girl that resembled Kamila. I'd love to know where to find more of those too.

A QUIEN SE PARECE?

That's what I'd like to know. There were a couple pictures that someone posted a while back with a girl that resembled Kamila. I'd love to know where to find more of those too.

BUENO NO ES KAMILA , yo le encontre mucho parecido a rita , se parece mucho a ella .

A QUIEN SE PARECE?

If you blow the picture up it looks like Rita.

We'd really be certain if there was a good picture of her ass.  ;D

Nobody is on the balcony at this time. The apartment is vacant at this time.

No lo creo con la música encendida...alguna de las dos chicas estará y yo apuesto por Rita en la habitación sin cámaras, el cuarto de baño de arriba o el balcón, como siempre escondida!

Esta chica creo que se ha pensado que con bajar en toalla después de ducharse a la cocina a beber un vaso de agua ya nos tiene a todos contentos...ala vete a la mierda ya de una vez, aburrida, sosa!!!