New girl : RITA #3

Think Rita can get away from Milana if she moves on her?  They may be heading for laundry room in a littler bit.

ok here is a reach and i mean a real reach

Rita's final debut before she leaves. Like Jenny gave us one. Is her and Milana playful foreplay.

followed by intense .. well you let your imagination go from there.

Rita or whatever your name is i hope you read this

I love Rita and would love to see something along those lines. But, I have not seen any indication that she has any interest whatsoever in having sex with a female. She flirts with guys, but never even seems to consider that a woman might like her sexually. It's like she isn't even aware that, in today's world, there are a lot of females who are bi-curious at least.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight we have taken over the sofa. Nora to her room. See if the wine and the film lead to something between these two girls ...It may be true what he said Nora on the cushions . RLC should auction them because they have to smell good to tits and pussies !

Tonight we have taken over the sofa. Nora to her room. See if the wine and the film lead to something between these two girls ...It may be true what he said Nora on the cushions . RLC should auction them because they have to smell good to tits and pussies !

keep dreaming Gudari (yomismo). That will never happened.

keep dreaming Gudari (yomismo). That will never happened.

Keep on watching and hope for the best

both on the couch and looks good to me

Que divertido. Dos chicas viendo la televisión. Es excitante. Animo a RLC a subir la tarifa de este apartamento con sus preciosas Hijas de Putin deleitándonos con sus excitantes actividades. Hemos pasado de la "guerra fría" a la "vida fría en directo". Insisto, suban las tarifas sin miedo que los animosos suscriptores de RLC pagarán lo que haga falta con tal de admirar a estas excitantes criaturas.

Que divertido. Dos chicas viendo la televisión. Es excitante. Animo a RLC a subir la tarifa de este apartamento con sus preciosas Hijas de Putin deleitándonos con sus excitantes actividades. Hemos pasado de la "guerra fría" a la "vida fría en directo". Insisto, suban las tarifas sin miedo que los animosos suscriptores de RLC pagarán lo que haga falta con tal de admirar a estas excitantes criaturas.

;) ;) No le des ideas a estos ESTAFADORES que son capaces de aplicarlas