New girl : RITA #3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only decent bit is tuning in and catching Leora on the sofa rubbing her legs. Then you've got a bit of suspense, a will she won't she situation. I found a while a go that watching the same guy shag the same woman got old quite quickly and I unsubbed. Resubbed when they had the girls only apartment then unsubbed when I realied it was shit.

I think it would be revitalised if they got some single girls living on their own. Normal, sexy independant women who don't care about the cameras, and bring different partners home and masturbate henever they want.  You would pay to watch the Almas, Isabels and Leoras masturbate more openly when they wanted to or to see them with different guys/girls. It would be quality.

It would never happen as the paperwork would be a nightmare.

LongDuckDong i was a big fan of kamila,alisa and lilu but since kamila left ive been on a few times in the begining when rita was showing her boobs and walking around in g-string.but now she doesnt show nothing thats why i stopped watching.this apt.should be standard member instead of premium.dont get me wrong im not complaining.just stating what i feel.

the more time passes, the less rita shows !!! she dresses in secret even now !!! this girl gives nothing !!! :-\ :(

I thought you are banished? Thus you have written, in any case, once.

that's not why I do not see anything !!! ;)

Guest Ange_Gardien

Is there someone who can tell us about the date of departure of Rita, I read somewhere on this forum, it must have a visa of 60 days,

Spain is not it 90 days?

Knowing that are departing will not change the situation, since Miliana will influence the news.

I hope RLC will not replace Rita the next day he must wait for the start of Miliana, to install 2 new girls simultaneously.