B2 - General Topic 2021 #26 (October)

Noldus

I watched a bit of what happened last night, apart from nothing, I saw Radislava becoming anorexic and a young blond guy who's a bit gay, but I read ddhm enthusiastic so I'm glad

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Radi doing what the other 3 should do

She's definitely supposed to be a distraction so that Anna can go see her man as usual and so that Mila doesn't have to do anything. At least Radi is a pleasant distraction. I hope she is well compensated because she deserves it. She was a trooper last night, as usual. All the complaining from the gallery got someone's attention and the results can be plainly seen over the last 3 or 4 days.:smile:

26 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

She's definitely supposed to be a distraction so that Anna can go see her man as usual and so that Mila doesn't have to do anything. At least Radi is a pleasant distraction. I hope she is well compensated because she deserves it. She was a trooper last night, as usual. All the complaining from the gallery got someone's attention and the results can be plainly seen over the last 3 or 4 days.:smile:

I agree with your comments Rosie and it does look like something was said to the girls about their lack of activity. If something was said to them then I think Mila would have gotten more involved, so I can't say for sure if something was said or not. I would like to know if the guy knew he was on live cameras.

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree with your comments Rosie and it does look like something was said to the girls about their lack of activity. If something was said to them then I think Mila would have gotten more involved, so I can't say for sure if something was said or not. I would like to know if the guy knew he was on live cameras.

Of course he knew and it wasn't his first visit.