B2 - General Topic 2021 #26 (October)

Noldus

24 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree with your comments Rosie and it does look like something was said to the girls about their lack of activity. If something was said to them then I think Mila would have gotten more involved, so I can't say for sure if something was said or not. I would like to know if the guy knew he was on live cameras.

Of-course he knew! That is why he was there. The guy (imho)was not a friend of anyones. You don't want to risk anyone, in this day and age, being filmed without their knowledge. That was done on VHTV a few years ago and that caused quite a stink.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

Of-course he knew! That is why he was there. The guy (imho)was not a friend of anyones. You don't want to risk anyone, in this day and age, being filmed without their knowledge. That was done on VHTV a few years ago and that caused quite a stink.

As far as Mila goes...I have observed that she could care less about what any of us thinks and that includes RLC.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

She must live in Barcelona now because she speaks the language well. If I remember correctly she speaks Italian as well..

`Her parents have visited her in B4 and her mother visited her in B1.  So they are also living in Catalonia.  There is a relative small number of emigres from Belarus living in Spain, most came between 2000-2010, as workers were recruited from the Ukraine and Belarus..   Ukrainian emigres in Spain are more than 30x the number of Belorussians.

2 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

It was reported that this guy is a friend of Anna's and Anna rewarded him on another occasion with oral sex.  He does not speak Russian.

2 hours ago, moules said:

It was reported that this guy is a friend of Anna's and Anna rewarded him on another occasion with oral sex.  He does not speak Russian.

I understood that it was another guy and he's their neighbor. He lives, I think, some floors below them.

1 minute ago, RdKing said:

More bating under the blanket!

Don't they understand that it's their ugly faces they need to hide!!

Anna is certainly not ugly. She is frustrating for sure but never ugly. A pity her bate was under cover. When she cums she really cums!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1