B2 - General Topic 2021 #26 (October)

6 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

with rlc its from bad to worse, in b1 they doesnt want serefima now they have fiora and the handsome its much much much better jajajajajaja

angry d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

At least Fiora and the guy behave as normal as possible when they are together , they enjoy and have a life and they aren’t acting / behaving like robots to gain their income .. 😬🙄

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

At least Fiora and the guy behave as normal as possible when they are together , they enjoy and have a life and they aren’t acting / behaving like robots to gain their income .. 😬🙄

probably cuz yur sexual fantasy is to watch ugly ppl having sex

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

probably cuz yur sexual fantasy is to watch ugly ppl having sex

There are no ugly people , it is our brain that translates nice/ugly according to what we have learned as we grew up  in society rules and environment .☺️ 

Someone you consider ugly , I can consider nice and the opposite ☺️ .  My sexual fantasy( one of the many )  was partially “covered” tonight when I was watching Harley …

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are no ugly people , it is our brain that translates nice/ugly according to what we have learned as we grew up  in society rules and environment .☺️ 

Someone you consider ugly , I can consider nice and the opposite ☺️ .  My sexual fantasy( one of the many )  was partially “covered” tonight when I was watching Harley …

we are not talking about harley and her bf here but about fiora and her handsome, is yur sexual fantasy is covered while u watching fiora and handsome having sex?

5 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

we are not talking about harley and her bf here but about fiora and her handsome, is yur sexual fantasy is covered while u watching fiora and handsome having sex?

I like Fiora , great sense of sexuality . I don’t have any sexual fantasy while Fiora and her guy just enjoy a normal sexual interaction like billions of people everyday . They are a normal couple , enjoying a normal relationship with the difference being sharing it with us . There’s no need to watch this apartment since you don’t like this guy when he’s there 😇

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

jajaja, there are not ugly ppl, ddhm u are very funny sometimes with all your theories,

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I like Fiora , great sense of sexuality . I don’t have any sexual fantasy while Fiora and her guy just enjoy a normal sexual interaction like billions of people everyday . They are a normal couple , enjoying a normal relationship with the difference being sharing it with us . There’s no need to watch this apartment since you don’t like this guy when he’s there 😇

ok thats what i wanted to know, they are not your sexual fantasy but u enjoy watching them having sex.

if i dont want to puke u can be sure i never watch them but the problem is that ugly mf is always in b1 so i cant watch the other girls there.

rlc should put fiora and vamp in b2 or b5 and it will be fine with me till then i will tell what i think of that beautiful couple

3 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ok thats what i wanted to know, they are not your sexual fantasy but u enjoy watching them having sex.

if i dont want to puke u can be sure i never watch them but the problem is that ugly mf is always in b1 so i cant watch the other girls there.

rlc should put fiora and vamp in b2 or b5 and it will be fine with me till then i will tell what i think of that beautiful couple

As myself, and several others have posted before, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As myself, and several others have posted before, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

if u see that guy beautiful no one can ever take u as judge in a beauty contest, its like u are color blind

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

if u see that guy beautiful no one can ever take u as judge in a beauty contest, its like u are color blind

Oh I don't judge they guys...I was on about the girls 😁

And, btw, I am actually colour blind 🤣