B2 - General Topic 2021 #26 (October)

Why is this top cam? Why do you guys give any cam to Mila. 1. She doesn't do anything for us viewers unless forced to by Radi. 2. They have introduced this fucking light not for a romantic setting but to fuck with the cameras and you all contribute to this continuing. More and more we see the introduction of lighting to mess with the cameras and when you make them top cam you only add to the issue. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Why is this top cam? Why do you guys give any cam to Mila. 1. She doesn't do anything for us viewers unless forced to by Radi. 2. They have introduced this fucking light not for a romantic setting but to fuck with the cameras and you all contribute to this continuing. More and more we see the introduction of lighting to mess with the cameras and when you make them top cam you only add to the issue. 

Agree! and Mila under the blanket again... this whole apartment sucks big time.

56 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Agree! and Mila under the blanket again... this whole apartment sucks big time.

I don't know what's up with Mila these days. Going back about 2 months ago she was willing to have sex with Radi, then suddenly stopped. For the last couple of months she has let Radi give her an orgasm but will do nothing to Radi in return, its just one sided sex between them. I am sure Radi has sexual needs like any women and if those needs are not being satisfied by Mila I think Radi will start to look elsewhere, if she is not having sex with someone else already. Its my opinion Radi would have been better of being interested in Anna, I think Anna would have given Radi the sex she is not getting from Mila.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't know what's up with Mila these days. Going back about 2 months ago she was willing to have sex with Radi, then suddenly stopped. For the last couple of months she has let Radi give her an orgasm but will do nothing to Radi in return, its just one sided sex between them. I am sure Radi has sexual needs like any women and if those needs are not being satisfied by Mila I think Radi will start to look elsewhere, if she is not having sex with someone else already. Its my opinion Radi would have been better of being interested in Anna, I think Anna would have given Radi the sex she is not getting from Mila.

HELLO...THERE IS CLEARLY BEEN A RESON INDICATED SINCE SHE ARRIVED AND HAS BEEN FACETIMING WITH HER BOYFRIEND , who is thoroughly in control of her.

• Upvote 1