B2 - General Topic 2021 #26 (October)

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Why is this top cam? Why do you guys give any cam to Mila. 1. She doesn't do anything for us viewers unless forced to by Radi. 2. They have introduced this fucking light not for a romantic setting but to fuck with the cameras and you all contribute to this continuing. More and more we see the introduction of lighting to mess with the cameras and when you make them top cam you only add to the issue.ย 

I didn't I went back to the TV.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

HELLO...THERE IS CLEARLY BEEN A RESON INDICATED SINCE SHE ARRIVED AND HAS BEEN FACETIMING WITH HER BOYFRIENDย , who is thoroughly in control of her.

ย 

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I didn't I went back to the TV.

Are you sure its her boyfriend, I was listening to a conversation between Radi and Mila awhile ago, and Radi made a comment about her husband. Although she may be separated from him and now has a boyfriend.

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

I wanna recognize Radi's efforts to TRY to give Mila pleasure knowing it is just a one-way thing !ย  Mila used to give to the others when she was in B4 !ย  And since her return, all she does is just RECEIVE !! pretty disappointing !ย 

Mila is a waste and should have her contract terminated and Radi can be free also.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

Radi should tell rlc to move her into b2 because this is just taking the piss

She should be the sole resident of B2 IMHO, or they should kick Mila and replace for Radi.

ย 

The only problem is that the rooms are too small for the all stuff that Radi have. She will need to rent a Storage. ๐Ÿ˜…