Leora - Home Activities #72

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello Gutquad, Pulo, Brokk, Jimbo

I'm sorry not being able to communicate with you every night and it's a shame I would have liked that, but I'm too tired and yesterday was exams day and I'm not fed up and also it's real Léora braids me a bit too because she doesn't know what she wants.

But all this is life

You write whenever you can, if you can't you will always be able to read CC at some point, i agree, at the moment she looks like she may be at odds with things but who knows, Only she does. 

• Like 3

il y a 7 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Tu écris chaque fois que tu peux, si tu ne peux pas tu pourras toujours lire CC à un moment donné, je suis d’accord, pour le moment elle a l’air d’être en désaccord avec les choses mais qui sait, seule elle le fait.

Ok je ne dirais plus rien vous avez raison je me répète et sa doit énervé je vais me contenter de lire

24 minutes ago, patou said:

Ok I will not say anything more you are right I repeat myself and its must be annoyed I will just read

NO NO!! You have read that all wrong! Maybe the translation changed the meaning.

You said you are "not able to communicate with you every night and it's a shame I would have liked that, but I'm too tired", so i said don't worry, write whenever you can, we will be here whenever you do! That's what i meant - It was being supportive! You don't annoy at all Patou! Don't think that. Whenever you get the time to write, we're here for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, patou said:

Ok I will not say anything more you are right I repeat myself and its must be annoyed I will just read

You do what suits you Pat' 

You are one of the forum nice guys, and as SG said, sometimes translation twists words to another meaning.

Have a good one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, taxio said:

I believe that the Queen, has decided to punish us with her indifference, she will surely be offended, with so much criticism

Her indifference is probably because she forgot to buy new batteries for the vibrator.

I am also indifferent, but I doubt she is bothered about that.😉

• Haha 2

Yesterday was a great day 

Friday 

afternoon 

Leora got up 

Bath washing the kitten and beautiful body 

Preparation to leave 

EXIT 

Night 

Has arrived 20:30 

black pajamas 

Watch TV on the sofa 

Phone with Paul 

SMS 

Skype with russian friend 

Eat 

To sleep 

nice and quiet night 

23 hours ago, patou said:

Thank you for the information but where to cancel the subscription what is the procedure?

Top right corner of the page, go to your account details & modify from there (Cancel subscription)