Leora - Home Activities #72

pulo filipe

56 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I treat all RLC Tenants the same.  They are all equally worthless.    :biggrin:

How dare you say such treasonous words. You will be having some very strong reactions from some people demanding and I say again DEMANDING Sir  your immediate resignation as the president of the Leora appreciation society. 

You have only yourself to blame!!  Take 21 days on the step to reflect on your stupidity.🤣

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, taxio said:

I believe that the Queen, has decided to punish us with her indifference, she will surely be offended, with so much criticism

Firstly, I doubt that she is, but then if she is then that is her problem!

Secondly: Whatever in the world has she got to feel indifferent about? For a supposedly well educated woman she has had to use nothing but the body she was blessed with ( And yes a superb body ) to improve her life out of all recognition this past two years.

She chose to leave her long standing partner, relatives, friends and beloved pet to come to the West for whatever her reasons, and she must have been like a child in a candy store. What she is experiencing does not compare to what she had read in books or on travel programs on the TV and it undoubtedly suits her because she adapted rapidly, perhaps too much so, inasmuch as she has forgotten her roots and what gave her this golden opportunity.

Does she delude herself to think that the Czech citizens and the rest of the western world were up in arms and protesting on the streets demanding that Russia sets her free because she has a function to fulfil for the voyeurs' of the world .....No!! Because she is just another pretty girl in a city of stunningly gorgeous girls, many of whom work in the vibrant sex industry, so by her peers standards she is nothing particularly special.

She is rewarded handsomely by Russian standards for the work she does, not having to worry about a roof over her head or where her next meal is coming from. Her main concern is when is her next hair and nail appointment, or when is her next delivery of already prepared food and what item of clothing should she buy and wear once before it goes into the wardrobe never to be seen again. 

No !! Her indifference is of no interest to me. She should wake up and smell the roses sometime, and remind herself how some of the worlds poor are living in squalor, not knowing when they will next eat or find shelter...A great cure for indifference!!

She is used to unquestioned adulation, which can sometimes turn a persons head and make them feel more important than they really are in the whole scheme of things.

If she is not enjoying the work she is paid handsomely to do, or has found more important things to occupy her time, then the honest thing to do is to walk away from it, which she won't do until she has accumulated sufficient funds to finance her next project in life. Otherwise she will only make herself more indifferent and miserable.😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

How dare you say such treasonous words. You will be having some very strong reactions from some people demanding and I say again DEMANDING Sir  your immediate resignation as the president of the Leora appreciation society. 

You have only yourself to blame!!  Take 21 days on the step to reflect on your stupidity.🤣

Go on jim tell him see how he likes it and by the way fuck is the write spelling thought you would know that

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Go on jim tell him see how he likes it and by the way fuck is the write spelling thought you would know that

I was trying to be considerate to the poor over sensitive W O K E members among us, of which there are a couple.😇

• Like 1

Hace 59 minutos, jimbo4 dijo:

En primer lugar, dudo que lo sea, pero si lo es, ¡ese es su problema!

En segundo lugar: ¿Qué cosa en el mundo le ha hecho sentir indiferente? Para ser una mujer supuestamente bien educada, no ha tenido que usar nada más que el cuerpo con el que fue bendecida (y sí, un cuerpo magnífico) para mejorar su vida sin ningún reconocimiento en los últimos dos años.

Ella eligió dejar a su pareja de toda la vida, parientes, amigos y querida mascota para venir a Occidente por cualquier motivo, y debe haber sido como una niña en una tienda de dulces. Lo que vive no se compara con lo que había leído en libros o en programas de viajes en la televisión y sin duda le sienta bien porque se adaptó rápidamente, quizás demasiado, por cuanto ha olvidado sus raíces y lo que le dio esta oportunidad de oro . .

¿Se engaña a sí misma al pensar que los ciudadanos checos y el resto del mundo occidental se levantaron en armas y protestaron en las calles exigiendo que Rusia la libere porque tiene una función que cumplir para los mirones del mundo ... .¡¡No !! Porque ella es solo otra chica bonita en una ciudad de chicas increíblemente hermosas, muchas de las cuales trabajan en la vibrante industria del sexo, por lo que para los estándares de sus compañeros no es nada particularmente especial.

Ella es recompensada generosamente por los estándares rusos por el trabajo que hace, sin tener que preocuparse por un techo sobre su cabeza o de dónde vendrá su próxima comida. Su principal preocupación es cuándo es su próxima cita para el cabello y las uñas, o cuándo es su próxima entrega de comida ya preparada y qué prenda debe comprar y una vez antes de que entre en el armario para no volver a ser vista. 

No !! Su indiferencia no me interesa. Debería despertarse y oler las rosas en algún momento, y recordarse a sí misma cómo algunos de los pobres del mundo viven en la miseria, sin saber cuándo volverán a comer o encontrar refugio ... ¡¡Una gran cura para la indiferencia !!

Está acostumbrada a la adulación indiscutible, que a veces puede volver la cabeza de una persona y hacer que se sienta más importante de lo que realmente es en todo el esquema de las cosas.

Si no disfruta del trabajo por el que se le paga generosamente, o si ha encontrado cosas más importantes en las que ocupar su tiempo, entonces lo más honesto que puede hacer es alejarse de él, lo cual no hará hasta que haya acumulado fondos suficientes. para financiar su próximo proyecto en la vida. De lo contrario, solo se volverá más indiferente y miserable.😉

estamos de acuerdo,  ella, es la Reina dentro de el mundo de RLC, pero... mucho me temo que fuera de esas cuatro paredes, ella es una mas, una mas de el montón de chicas que hay en Chequia, y ese es su problema; fuera no es la Reina, es, una mas mas. No destaca por encima de los demás, nadie la adula, nadie la idolatra, bueno, igual su novio, si ( será por algo).

Puede ser que este cansada de tanta farsa, que quiera algo mas de intimidad, vivir la vida, ella es joven, pero si es verdad, que es ambiciosa, y mucho, recordemos que dejo a su pareja y perro por esto, para conseguir, no se que objetivos. Llega el momento de sopesar, analizar y valorar los riesgos (vida de lujo, de Reina o vida de simple mortal), todos sabemos cual ganara 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, taxio said:

We agree, she is the Queen within the RLC world, but ... I am afraid that outside of those four walls, she is one more, one more of the bunch of girls in the Czech Republic, and that is your problem; Outside is not the Queen, it is, one more. She does not stand out above the rest, nobody flatters her, nobody idolizes her, well, maybe her boyfriend, yes (it will be for something).

It may be that she is tired of so much charade, that she wants more privacy, to live life, she is young, but if it is true, that she is ambitious, and a lot, let us remember that she left her partner and dog for this, to get, I don't know what goals. The time has come to weigh, analyze and assess the risks (life of luxury, queen or life of a simple mortal), we all know which one will win 

One day she will wake up from her pretentious dreams and realise that in reality she needs us( The RLC members) more than we need her. 

Pretty Russian girls flashing their pussies on the internet are two a penny, she's nothing special when she is  "indifferent", but can be rather charming, disarming, and a joy to watch when she decides to get her act together. 

• Like 3